Groups

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

just finished my second shift at mcdonalds, an i can tell you that my feet are hurtin like mad!!

but im still lovin it

79 Comments

how many stars u got?

ive worked @ maccy D's before!!!

what do you think of it i didnt like it i was 17 and needed money deperatly for a girls holiday to ibiza, people were so rude, couldnt take it althougth the other maccyd workers were a right laugh

:lol: what area have you been working on? i worked in mcd's when i was 16 & hated being on lobby :x

nice life choice.

aww well done you - better than doing nowt - spend wisely!

ilovepink;3177159

ive worked @ maccy D's before!!!what do you think of it i didnt like it i … ive worked @ maccy D's before!!!what do you think of it i didnt like it i was 17 and needed money deperatly for a girls holiday to ibiza, people were so rude, couldnt take it althougth the other maccyd workers were a right laugh

yeah the best part of it was the social life - used to head straight from work down to the pub & the others would vouch that i was over 18 :lol:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3177154

how many stars u got?

started on saturday so.....none

ilovepink;3177159

ive worked @ maccy D's before!!!what do you think of it i didnt like it i … ive worked @ maccy D's before!!!what do you think of it i didnt like it i was 17 and needed money deperatly for a girls holiday to ibiza, people were so rude, couldnt take it althougth the other maccyd workers were a right laugh

its ok, bit knackerin but its better than nuffin

cheerleader;3177169

:lol: what area have you been working on? i worked in mcd's when i was 16 … :lol: what area have you been working on? i worked in mcd's when i was 16 & hated being on lobby :x

I'm workin on tills, servin customers, u dont half get some wierdo's

black gerbil1;3177175

nice life choice.

#

strong h4te ITT

dont necessary have to be a life choice, least the boy is doing something

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3177175

nice life choice.

im 16 mate, its a part time job while im at college

black gerbil1;3177175

nice life choice.

thats not very nice!!!:x

black gerbil1;3177175

nice life choice.

nothing wrong with it!! good way of earning so extra cash while you're young

Original Poster

ilovepink;3177195

thats not very nice!!!:x

just ignore the troll

dean3988;3177190

exactly :thumbsup: & gives you some money for the deals on here :lol:

cheerleader;3177199

nothing wrong with it!! good way of earning so extra cash while you're … nothing wrong with it!! good way of earning so extra cash while you're young

I agree.

dean3988;3177190

i bet your sick of burgers n fries:whistling:

black gerbil1;3177210

I agree.

i'm in shock :shock: bg1 agreeing with me!! i never thought i would see the day

black gerbil1;3177175

nice life choice.

[CENTER]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/8997/vaderironytb1.jpg[/CENTER]

ignore ignorant people, some seem to think if you work in the catering industry that your thick, i have worked in loadsa different catering places in bluewater and have met some of the nicest people and remained friends with loads, also worked in ted baker and other well know brand names and the people there are up them selves and bitchy event the guys!!!!!

cheerleader;3177223

i'm in shock :shock: bg1 agreeing with me!! i never thought i would see … i'm in shock :shock: bg1 agreeing with me!! i never thought i would see the day

It's a trap:?

mr miagi;3177217

i bet your sick of burgers n fries:whistling:

at least they do more healthy choices now than when i worked there :whistling:
    salads, subs, etc

fox2020;3177236

It's a trap:?

hi fox ♥

Original Poster

lol, but just remember not to turn this into a BG thread, as that is what he feeds on, lets just ignore that little sound

dean3988;3177242

lol, but just remember not to turn this into a BG thread, as that is what … lol, but just remember not to turn this into a BG thread, as that is what he feeds on, lets just ignore that little sound

how you liking it then??

soak feet here
    [CENTER][IMG]pro.corbis.com/ima…jpg?size=572&uid=%7B96B2CDEE-FC83-4088-81E2-8EAA18D305B8%7D[/IMG][/CENTER]

Original Poster

ilovepink;3177249

how you liking it then??

Its ok, just hard at lunch times but then after that its just the standing around doing nothing, bit boring and my feet are killin after it but yeh, its gurd

dean3988;3177242

lol, but just remember not to turn this into a BG thread, as that is what … lol, but just remember not to turn this into a BG thread, as that is what he feeds on, lets just ignore that little sound

going back to your opening post, maybe you should wear shoes that are a bit more comfortable :thumbsup:

Original Poster

snowtiger;3177256

soak feet here … soak feet here [CENTER][IMG]http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-15557545.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B96B2CDEE-FC83-4088-81E2-8EAA18D305B8%7D[/IMG][/CENTER]

wow, kick me while im down eh?

Original Poster

cheerleader;3177260

going back to your opening post, maybe you should wear shoes that are a … going back to your opening post, maybe you should wear shoes that are a bit more comfortable :thumbsup:

gonna buy some new ones after i get paid cos these are like concrete

dean3988;3177266

gonna buy some new ones after i get paid cos these are like concrete

u sorted out ur mate with free food yet? the one who is on here also, looks like preston...is it true then, if ur rude to the ppl that work there, do they get regenge on u thru messing with the burgers?

black gerbil1;3177175

nice life choice.

bg1 what do you do??

i remeber on my first day i had a top boss give me a mystery shopper i asked if he wanted large etc etc and he took his food and walked round and came into the workers bit, and gave me a £30 virgin (now zavvi) voucher and said keep the good work up you got 100%, i was stunned and on my break blew it all on garage albums lol

ilovepink;3177240

hi fox ♥

Hello pink....................congratulations again , great picture on your msm ;-)

dean3988;3177261

wow, kick me while im down eh?

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]I'm being serious!! soak your feet in soapy water as hot as you can stand it .... it'll make them feel much better x (thought you would like the duck!)[/SIZE][/FONT]

acecatcher3;3177280

u sorted out ur mate with free food yet? the one who is on here also, … u sorted out ur mate with free food yet? the one who is on here also, looks like preston...is it true then, if ur rude to the ppl that work there, do they get regenge on u thru messing with the burgers?

i wasn't allowed to go on the fries staion as i kept giving people too many chips lol

fox2020;3177295

Hello pink....................congratulations again , great picture on … Hello pink....................congratulations again , great picture on your msm ;-)

ah thanks:-D im a very proud mommy

ilovepink;3177292

i remeber on my first day i had a top boss give me a mystery shopper i … i remeber on my first day i had a top boss give me a mystery shopper i asked if he wanted large etc etc and he took his food and walked round and came into the workers bit, and gave me a £30 virgin (now zavvi) voucher and said keep the good work up you got 100%, i was stunned and on my break blew it all on garage albums lol

how lucky were you!! nothing like that ever happened to me :-(

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3177280

u sorted out ur mate with free food yet? the one who is on here also, … u sorted out ur mate with free food yet? the one who is on here also, looks like preston...is it true then, if ur rude to the ppl that work there, do they get regenge on u thru messing with the burgers?

haha, he aint gettin anythin free

ilovepink;3177301

i wasn't allowed to go on the fries staion as i kept giving people too … i wasn't allowed to go on the fries staion as i kept giving people too many chips lol

lol, i have to do em myself if no-ones there

louloo;3177289

bg1 what do you do??

model and stock broke.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3177337

model and stock broke.

ur stock is broke?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions