Expired

Owl horror

Found 14th Mar
there is a owl I can here outside my house I have never heard one by my house before it sounds creepy I probably watch to many horror films
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
if you thin owls sound creepy you should hear foxes, it sounds like the shreeks of a woman being murdered
20 Comments
I saw expired on this and was worried about the poor owl
Original Poster
Felicitous1 m ago

I saw expired on this and was worried about the poor owl

The owls fine it just sounds creepy
As long as you're not a mouse or a vole, you've got nothing to worry about from a hooty owl. The bloke lurking in the shadows with a big knife's another matter!
Owllllwell
Maybe it's David Bowie from The Labyrinth!
if you thin owls sound creepy you should hear foxes, it sounds like the shreeks of a woman being murdered
The horror is in your mind, see an exorcist.
eset123454 h, 27 m ago

if you thin owls sound creepy you should hear foxes, it sounds like the …if you thin owls sound creepy you should hear foxes, it sounds like the shreeks of a woman being murdered

Very true, When i did night shifts one of my new colleagues wanted me to call the police asap due to some woman being attacked on the property by a rapey murderer. I turned the garden lights so she could see the source of the noise and pointed out the dog fox hanging off the end of the lady fox.
splender5 h, 7 m ago

The horror is in your mind, see an exorcist.

Or watch The Exorcist.
The Owls are not what they seem.
You should hear cats having a stand off, spine tingling
RicknVic31 m ago

The Owls are not what they seem.

Illumanati?
airfix8 m ago

You should hear cats having a stand off, spine tingling

Not spine tingling. They just sound like utter nobs.
deeky2 m ago

Not spine tingling. They just sound like utter nobs.

Maybe the ones in Manchester do, they're just trying to blend in
airfix15 m ago

Maybe the ones in Manchester do, they're just trying to blend in

I'll swap you an owl for a gang of parakeets - very cute and funny to watch but when they're
hanging off the wire on the telegraph pole outside my bedroom at dawn in the summer and screeching their
heads off ......
You had better hope its not an Eagle Owl as these can swoop down at night and carry off dogs cats and kids
There's a lot of this going on, apparently it's been discussed in parliament.
Original Poster
spoo37 m ago

There's a lot of this going on, apparently it's been discussed in …There's a lot of this going on, apparently it's been discussed in parliament.

Strange goings on
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions