Groups

OWSD Template Amendment/Design Help

Really after help from Guv, faevilangel etc. (the website designer bods so to speak)

Using a template I downloaded from OSWD, I have created a site for the other half. However, she has now decided that she would like banner image changing from stars and hearts, to droplet of water..

1. Can this be easily, and if yes, how?
    2. Is someone willing to design me a template for use? (could do some sort of deal)

9 Comments

Banned

gis a clue where!!!!

Original Poster

guv;2865627

gis a clue where!!!!

Sorry Guv! (saluts)

[url]www.gentlehands.co.uk/blue[/url]

Banned

This is your header image. gentlehands.co.uk/blu…jpg

http://www.gentlehands.co.uk/blue/img/header.jpg

Did the template come with a photoshop template as well (ie with layers). Otherwise its a bodge job to edit, but should be easy enough from just the jpeg.

PS - you really need to take note of the css file this is contained in! gentlehands.co.uk/blu…css

Original Poster

guv;2865693

This is your header image. … This is your header image. http://www.gentlehands.co.uk/blue/img/header.jpgDid the template come with a photoshop template as well (ie with layers). Otherwise its a bodge job to edit, but should be easy enough from just the jpeg.PS - you really need to take note of the css file this is contained in! http://www.gentlehands.co.uk/blue/default.css

I think that was it....... check ]here if ya wanna like... tbh, shes getting on my tits now but shes buying me Fifa09 so I gotta be nice to her!

Banned

Disco;2865737

I think that was it....... check ]here if ya wanna like... tbh, shes … I think that was it....... check ]here if ya wanna like... tbh, shes getting on my tits now but shes buying me Fifa09 so I gotta be nice to her!

Just checked. No ps files. So whats she buying me!!!!

Original Poster

guv;2865772

Just checked. No ps files. So whats she buying me!!!!

if ya have an xbox360 i might find it in my heart to send you my copy of Fifa 08 ;-).

be warned, if it aint perfect she'll have you change it again and again!!! :thumbsup:

Banned

Disco;2865809

if ya have an xbox360 i might find it in my heart to send you my copy of … if ya have an xbox360 i might find it in my heart to send you my copy of Fifa 08 ;-).

I have - bit it aint chipped..... But yours is... so you keep the copy and send me the original.

Sorted :thumbsup:

Original Poster

guv;2865841

I have - bit it aint chipped..... But yours is... so you keep the copy … I have - bit it aint chipped..... But yours is... so you keep the copy and send me the original.Sorted :thumbsup:

thats what I meant!!! my aint chipped, dunno where you got that idea
    so, you working on this, or you need some more info

Original Poster

guv;2865627

gis a clue where!!!!

so now that you've had the clue, are you going help me Guv ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1423
      2. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?44
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764458
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846250

See more discussions