p c world and currys sites not working :'(

as above really. . . .and im going to buy my new camera today didnt fancy traipsing all round the retail park with a baby in teh pouring rain

i vote the worst invention of the 21st century the internet coz it never works when i want it too!!

16 Comments

and dixons.... mmmmm

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4034963

not working for me either......

I blame you then!!

hows you this morning JB!?!? are you missing your hukd stuuuuud muffin pmsl!

not working for me either

hmmmmmm

oh no dont say there going down too i have an item to return there

All 3 websites are down for updating, put it down to fate, someone is telling you to go elsewhere to buy your item!!
***perhaps they have gone bust?***

Original Poster

The Fox;4035004

All 3 websites are down for updating, put it down to fate, someone is … All 3 websites are down for updating, put it down to fate, someone is telling you to go elsewhere to buy your item!!***perhaps they have gone bust?***

Went through my mind!! maybe I'll stick with jessops!! :thinking:

lets hope they are all updating to show there 50% off everything sale !!

Banned

Gone bust?

dixons.ie/

the irish site has a message..

Admin

DSG group sites are down for essential maintenance. They were due to be back up at 6am so shouldn't be down for much longer.

> i vote the worst invention of the 21st century the internet coz it never works when i want it too!!

I hardly think that just because two web sites are down makes the interent the worst recent invention.

Banned

its a regular occurence.....websites updating!

there are cheaper places than them to find a camera as well, what model you after?

guilbert53;4035297

i vote the worst invention of the 21st century the internet coz it never … > i vote the worst invention of the 21st century the internet coz it never works when i want it too!! :(I hardly think that just because two web sites are down makes the interent the worst recent invention.

Do you take everything so literally, Gullible? ;-)

still not working

Original Poster

casparwhite;4035422

its a regular occurence.....websites updating!there are cheaper places … its a regular occurence.....websites updating!there are cheaper places than them to find a camera as well, what model you after?

yeah im keeping all my options open im after a 450D as cheap and with as much as possible if that makes sense ha ha ha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553747
    2. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
    3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
    4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842

See more discussions