P20 Huawei Phone Offer- advice

Found 31st Mar
Looking for some advice from those knowledgable about mobiles.

I’ve been locked into Apple for years and I’m looking to make a switch and I like the look of the above phone.

First is the phone any good?

Next I’ve been keen on EE, they are good for signal in my area, Apple Music will be useful (6 months free equivalent of £50)

Best deal I can find is on mobiles.co.uk

£60 upfront
£30 per month for 24 months £780 for unlimited mins, texts and 8gb

But I can get back:
£10 voucher code
£40 Amazon voucher
Bose headphones claim to sell for £200 once I have paid eBay
Apple Music is equivalent to £50 back as I would pay for it anyway.

So overall I reckon this is a good deal at around £18 per month. Thoughts would be appreciated- is the phone decent enough and is it a good deal??
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Yes it's very very good. Has an applesque layout so that's useful. However only get the p20 pro version.
adamderak23 s ago

Yes it's very very good. Has an applesque layout so that's useful. However …Yes it's very very good. Has an applesque layout so that's useful. However only get the p20 pro version.

Pro version has all the bells and whistles
Original Poster
Thanks Adam- should have said the pro looks a bit out of my price league at the moment, I want something that is “the next best thing”. Best I can get Pro on EE would work out around £23 per month after all the incentives and with a similar data allowance.
Can you get the mate 10 pro instead.
I didn't find the features of the pro worthwhile to me,
I made the switch this week, phone knowledge ain’t great (iPhone user for last 10tears) but went with P20 as it UI looks lot like iOS.

If you can switch provider then it could help you to bargain with new or current one. I got
32GB data, unlimited text and calls
£9 upfront
Free Spotify (or if you prefer sky sports other stuff they have)
Bose headphones
£34.85 with Vodafone
Original Poster
Thanks guys that’s really helpful. Like EE because of Apple and I don’t think I would use much more data than 8GB, currently on a 1GB tariff which is definitely not enough though! Any more thoughts Welcome I will look at Voda and mate 10 pro
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants