P20 Pro & Mi Band 3 Connection Issues

Found 7th Aug
Hi All. Had the Mi Band 3 for just over a fortnight now and keep having problems with it losing connection with my P20 Pro. It seems to be that the Mi Fit app keeps closing down and so no text/watsapp/call alerts are shown on the band. I have added the Mi Fit app to the whitelist on the phone. I am tempted to do a factory re-set of the phone and start from scratch but was hoping someone on here could either tell me that they are having similar problems so I know it is a fault with the phone/band before I go through the mither of factory re-setting the phone.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
the mi band app should have a notification constantly to work, has the phone blocked notifications?
Go into the phone permissions, the power settings, and give the P20 the always on setting.
Hi both - thanks for getting back so quickly. Mi Fit has got full permissions and notifications. Like I said I have even added it in the whitelist so the auto app killer leaves it alone. I had a similar problem with the Band 2 as well but this seems to kick the band connection every day between 9 and 10.
Siddas10 m ago

Hi both - thanks for getting back so quickly. Mi Fit has got full …Hi both - thanks for getting back so quickly. Mi Fit has got full permissions and notifications. Like I said I have even added it in the whitelist so the auto app killer leaves it alone. I had a similar problem with the Band 2 as well but this seems to kick the band connection every day between 9 and 10.

Check auto airplane is not on in the settings of band or app?
I can't see that option in any setting on the phone or app. It is really puzzling - I did have a TomTom watch that kept doing the same thing as well so I am guessing it is a phone issue.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants