Groups

p2p sites

anyone know a decent alternative to limewire (now that has gone down the pan)???

looking to download some music for personal use, but a bit skint so would prefer not paying

thanks

11 Comments

Banned

bearshare is next best i believe

soulseek if you like interesting music...

Is Frostwire still running? From what I read, they only took down Limewire, not the whole Gnutella network so you should still be able to access it with a different client. Frostwire was better anyway... no spyware.

Next best thing would be using torrent sites. Get familiar with how it all works first, then get uTorrent then get your .torrent files from The Pirate Bay, Demonoid or somewhere else (you can just Google for them).

Frostwire or mp3rocket

yeah frostwire is almost identical to limewire. we miss you oink

Dannysubaru

yeah frostwire is almost identical to limewire. we miss you oink

I'm an ex-Oinker
    That was a sad day indeed. These days I tour the blogs to find new and interesting music, though I use three in particular...

try usenet as everything on there !

ah yes.. Oink. I do miss it. However, it wasn't long before new sites popped up to take its place. I was on Waffles but got deleted for inactivity.. whoops.

MBeeching

I'm an ex-Oinker :(which are?That was a sad day indeed. These days I … I'm an ex-Oinker :(which are?That was a sad day indeed. These days I tour the blogs to find new and interesting music, though I use three in particular...

Dannysubaru

I'd rather not draw attention. Suffice to say, a choice of words and '.rar' search will find most albums.

Banned

people were still using limewire? The mind boggles oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions