Groups

P4D COURIER SERVICE - CANT FIND REPUBLIC OF IRELAND ??? PLS HELP !

Trying to book courier to republic of ireland want a quote from p4d.co.uk/
    but can not find the drop down for republic of ireland please help. my parcel is 50cm by 50cm by 30cm and weighs 4kg

6 Comments

It's listed as Ireland (South)

Original Poster

burnside;8670536

It's listed as Ireland (South)

thankyou very much rep added

I used worldwide-parcelservices.co.uk for a delivery to Italy as pointed out by another user on this site. They look cheaper to start with and with the cashback through topcashback of 12.5% if you get it is a real bonus. Give em a look. Looks like DHL have put their wholesale costs up cause all 3rd party companies seem a lot dearer now.

I had a problem with DHL and worldwide answered my email within a day and then got back to me within a few hours with a solution.

Original Poster

please close thread thanks

Original Poster

newbie1001;8670564

I used worldwide-parcelservcies.co.uk for a delivery to Italy as pointed … I used worldwide-parcelservcies.co.uk for a delivery to Italy as pointed out by another user on this site. They look cheaper to start with and with the cashback through topcashback of 12.5% if you get it is a real bonus. Give em a look. Looks like DHL have put their wholesale costs up cause all 3rd party companies seem a lot dearer now.

thanks your right dhl is quite expensive will check your link out thanks matey:thumbsup:

Original Poster

mario33;8670572

thanks your right dhl is quite expensive will check your link out thanks … thanks your right dhl is quite expensive will check your link out thanks matey:thumbsup:

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?11
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?618

See more discussions