Expired

PAC code t-mobile to ee?

Found 26th Mar 2014
I am wanting to take out a new sim only contract with ee online, so that I can get cash back.

I am currently a t-mobile customer, so if buy this new contract with ee, can i transfer my number with a PAC code.

Or will that not work since they are technically the same company?

Thanks!
Community Updates
12 Comments
You can port between orange and t mobile but if you can live with 48 hours of distruption you can port anywhere else like 3 and then onto ee. .
justanothercid

You can port between orange and t mobile but if you can live with 48 … You can port between orange and t mobile but if you can live with 48 hours of distruption you can port anywhere else like 3 and then onto ee. .

So you are saying that I can port my number from t-mobile to ee? It will be to ee 4G not orange.
When my other half went from T-Mobile PAYG to EE contract they did it over the phone immediately. Said turn phone off and on again in a few hours and it wad sorted.
momartin

When my other half went from T-Mobile PAYG to EE contract they did it … When my other half went from T-Mobile PAYG to EE contract they did it over the phone immediately. Said turn phone off and on again in a few hours and it wad sorted.

Yes I think that would happen if I switch by upgrading to ee as an existing customer. However I want to take out a new ee contract online (as a new customer) in order to get cash back.
adm9147

Yes I think that would happen if I switch by upgrading to ee as an … Yes I think that would happen if I switch by upgrading to ee as an existing customer. However I want to take out a new ee contract online (as a new customer) in order to get cash back.

In that case port it over to a diff network then bring it over to ee
have you checked out the rates for we.
sorry ee.
adm9147

Yes I think that would happen if I switch by upgrading to ee as an … Yes I think that would happen if I switch by upgrading to ee as an existing customer. However I want to take out a new ee contract online (as a new customer) in order to get cash back.

Well my partner was a new EE customer, we got her phone from Phones 4 U so maybe it's different as an existing customer. As suggested, port the number to a T-Mobile PAYG SIM then back to EE.
powerjumps18

In that case port it over to a diff network then bring it over to ee

Thanks, seems like the only way. Little bit of hassle though.
Good luck with EE you'll need it!!!
damo1972

Good luck with EE you'll need it!!!

Well thinking of trying three on a 30 day rolling contract to see how they are, as they seem a lot better value atm. Apparently they are changing their contracts sometime next week, so may be best to sign up before then I think.

adm9147

Well thinking of trying three on a 30 day rolling contract to see how … Well thinking of trying three on a 30 day rolling contract to see how they are, as they seem a lot better value atm. Apparently they are changing their contracts sometime next week, so may be best to sign up before then I think.

I just joined 3 so far so good.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants