Found 12th Mar 2007
can anybody point me in the direction of cheap packing materials like bubble wrap and mail bags

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

ditz

can anybody point me in the direction of cheap packing materials like … can anybody point me in the direction of cheap packing materials like bubble wrap and mail bags

Welcome to HUKD :thumbsup:
Tesco or another Supermarket for free bubble wrap. On the Fruit and Veg. :thumbsup:
Ebay for cheap Jiffy bags or Pound Shops.

Original Poster

dinosteveus

Welcome to HUKD :thumbsup: Tesco or another Supermarket for free bubble … Welcome to HUKD :thumbsup: Tesco or another Supermarket for free bubble wrap. On the Fruit and Veg. :thumbsup: Ebay for cheap Jiffy bags or Pound Shops.

thanks for the welcome :-D and the help:thumbsup:

do you mean to tell me they give away bubble wrap at tesco lol

I asked CS at Tesco if I could have the Bubble wrap that was around the fruit. She checked with a Supervisor and he said yes as long as I don't damage or disturb the fruit. I pick up about 5 pieces every time I go.
I'm a tight Yorkshire man :whistling: :whistling:

Original Poster

dinosteveus

I asked CS at Tesco if I could have the Bubble wrap that was around the … I asked CS at Tesco if I could have the Bubble wrap that was around the fruit. She checked with a Supervisor and he said yes as long as I don't damage or disturb the fruit. I pick up about 5 pieces every time I go.I'm a tight Yorkshire man :whistling: :whistling:

lol well as a tight yorkshire girl i,ll have to give that a go :oops:

It's not being tight - it would only be thrown away anyway. Better it gets put to good use than added to a landfill before it's necessary. Having said that my daughter cringes with embarassment when i do things like that:giggle: Then i remind her of how these little bits of thrift means more treats for her:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide45
    2. Whey protien625
    3. Bean to cup machine66
    4. eBay query1018

See more discussions