Expired

Packs of Thankyou Cards

15 replies
Found 4th Sep 2008
Just had a gorgeous baby girl and am looking for some basic but nice Thankyou cards to send to people.

I need around 20. Any ideas?

1. Ask
  2. Card
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Card
15 Comments

Admin

Congratulations Becks how much you looking to spend?

M&S usually have nice cards, they had loads of different ones when I went there on Friday, packs of 8 for £3
Congratulations

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;2891826

Congratulations Becks how much you looking to spend?

Not really given it a thought to be honest. I guess any more then a tenner and the OH would hit the roof :whistling:

Thanks JB

Original Poster

LaoTzu;2891836

M&S usually have nice cards, they had loads of different ones when I went … M&S usually have nice cards, they had loads of different ones when I went there on Friday, packs of 8 for £3Congratulations

Cheers - can't get into town though

ooh, I looked online, you can buy them online and see what they got without moving from the sofa

marksandspencer.com/gp/…131

Original Poster

SunTzu;2891849

55 for a quid here … 55 for a quid here http://www.shop-com.co.uk/Playing_Cards-30961329-40336630-p!.shtml?sourceid=309

Not quite what I need - but sure they could come in handy when both of us can't sleep :thumbsup:

SunTzu;2891849

55 for a quid here … 55 for a quid here http://www.shop-com.co.uk/Playing_Cards-30961329-40336630-p!.shtml?sourceid=309

+£2.50 P+P

Congratulations!!!!!

I hope mum and baby doing fine!!!

Congratulations

why not do what i did snapfish have a border for a photo that says thank you at no extra cost and prints are 9p each and you can collect at jessops?? congrats too

Original Poster

dmtuk;2892522

why not do what i did snapfish have a border for a photo that says thank … why not do what i did snapfish have a border for a photo that says thank you at no extra cost and prints are 9p each and you can collect at jessops?? congrats too

Sounds good - I'll have to go take a look at that.

print out a card from an art package and incorporate a photo of your baby/ new family.

maybe in the outfit/ with the toy the person gave you (if you have the time)

Have a look at the book people website. I had their monthly mag sent to me this morning and they have 24 thank you cards for £6.99. Have a look to see if there is a free delivery code about aswell (otherwise costs another £2.95)

Just found a link...

the book people

It's only showing one card on the link, but in the mag, all the cards are different and they are nice. They haven't choosen the best one to promote the pack:roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions