Groups

Pacman explained

A pretty cool picture, well actually its a threadless t-shirt. Explains the story behind pacman.

Click to see

20 Comments

Original Poster

http://media.threadless.com//product/751/zoom.gif

Now if only they had it in my size...

I want!

I suppose I could squeeze myself into a 2XL. Damned having no 3XL!

:giggle:

I have no monies anyway damned iPhone.

That's a wicked illustration!

I've always hated the fact that video-games like Pac-Man have often been reported as having a detrimental affect on youths.

I mean...If Pac-Man had affected youths, they'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetetive electronic music !

Oh...hang on.....:)

martin_909;2032801

I've always hated the fact that video-games like Pac-Man have often been … I've always hated the fact that video-games like Pac-Man have often been reported as having a detrimental affect on youths.I mean...If Pac-Man had affected youths, they'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetetive electronic music !Oh...hang on.....:)

That's ]Marcus Brigstocke's joke...

Aww. Those T-Shirts are great. I really don't wanna pay that much and postage from USA too, though. :-(

Any great British sites like this?

Triple post.

martin_909;2032801

I've always hated the fact that video-games like Pac-Man have often been … I've always hated the fact that video-games like Pac-Man have often been reported as having a detrimental affect on youths.I mean...If Pac-Man had affected youths, they'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetetive electronic music !Oh...hang on.....:)

duckmagicuk2;2033075

Oh wow, duckmagicuk2 got you there :w00t:

duckmagicuk2;2033075

Yeah, I know.

Just thought some people on here might find it amusing.
    I wasn't trying to pretend that I wrote it !

martin_909;2038103

Yeah, I know.Just thought some people on here might find it amusing.I … Yeah, I know.Just thought some people on here might find it amusing.I wasn't trying to pretend that I wrote it !

Heh. Never said you did.

I've voted for a re-print on this. Hope someone else will.

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2;2081717

Heh. Never said you did.I've voted for a re-print on this. Hope someone … Heh. Never said you did.I've voted for a re-print on this. Hope someone else will.

I have too

Medium?

I've ordered some shirts. Hopefully I've got the right size.

sweeet

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2;2083139

Medium? :)I've ordered some shirts. Hopefully I've got the right size.

Yup, always medium. :thumbsup: I wear medium for everything and the threadless ones are no different. I tried small and they were tiny.. large seems huge on me

Hmm. I measured the sizes with one of my "large" t-shirts which is only slightly loose and medium on threadless was the same dimensions... fingers crossed, eh?

BTW: do you ever get charged customs?

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2;2083404

Hmm. I measured the sizes with one of my "large" t-shirts which is only … Hmm. I measured the sizes with one of my "large" t-shirts which is only slightly loose and medium on threadless was the same dimensions... fingers crossed, eh? :)BTW: do you ever get charged customs?

I have done in the past, but one of the times was for a **** load of shirts

Oh, OK. I put it as a gift so it shouldn't show any order information like prices, etc.

I should have also used the "Add a message" option so it said something like "Happy Birthday" hehe.

Hmm. I'm not as thin as I used to be :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1010
      2. word association Game72844181
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138

See more discussions