Paddington 2 available to Stream on Amazon

Posted 10th Apr
Disclaimer, may need to pay a fee to watch it but if you have already paid for it then it counts as free. (£79.99)

amazon.co.uk/dp/…SMC
Community Updates

Groups

25 Comments
So it’s just like any other video on prime or Netflix then? When did the site become hotuktvguide.com
Edited by: "eslick" 10th Apr
eslick10/04/2020 14:54

So it’s just like any other video on prime or Netflix then? When did the s …So it’s just like any other video on prime or Netflix then? When did the site become hotuktvguide.com

hotukdeals.com/dea…007 here apparently, but for some reason it's not a deal on amazon even though it's a cheaper "free" than paying for iplayer
Also availabe on BBC iplayer.
Vardre10/04/2020 14:59

Also availabe on BBC iplayer.

see above comment, amazon is cheaper "free" but not a limited time to watch, so is better value ultimately yet somehow only a discussion
GonzoFK10/04/2020 15:05

If I have to pay a fee to watch it, then it's now free.

hotukdeals.com/dea…007 that's the precedent set here

cicobuff10/04/2020 15:05

Perhaps your time would be better spent creating that URL and providing …Perhaps your time would be better spent creating that URL and providing that guide then, rather than the negative input on here.#justsaying

what input is negative? I have far too many things to juggle to spend my time on the internet in that fashion, apples, mangos... #justsaying
eslick10/04/2020 15:11

Comment deleted

#inorite (i actualyl don't know how to hashtag on social media so i don't know if that one is accurate but i assume that's how the young people do
eslick10/04/2020 15:09

Comment deleted

possibly not
Felicitous10/04/2020 15:09

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/paddington-2-free-to-stream-on-bbc-iplayer-3439007 that's the precedent set here what input is negative? I have far too many things to juggle to spend my time on the internet in that fashion, apples, mangos... #justsaying

What input is negative? Thought it was pretty clear to me...someone biatching with you posting a heads up to a film that may be of interest to some..particularly parents with bored kids during this bank holiday period.
If I have to pay a fee to watch it, then it's not free.
Edited by: "GonzoFK" 10th Apr

The fee doesn't change regardless on the content so the addition of this to the base content provided by the fee makes this free.
g8spur10/04/2020 17:21

The fee doesn't change regardless on the content so the addition of this …The fee doesn't change regardless on the content so the addition of this to the base content provided by the fee makes this free.

That makes no sense, the reason you can watch it with no additional fee is because your already paying for it. Getting additional content is part of the service when paying for a subscription based service.
Edited by: "GonzoFK" 10th Apr

Do you have a TV Licence?
But if you have not seen it, try to. I found it a pretty good film with plenty of smiles.
GonzoFK10/04/2020 18:10

Yes.

So why you moaning? Amazon Prime is cheaper than a TV licence for a year so this is the cheapest 'free' way to legitimately watch it. A mate giving you a DVD isn't a deal.

And let's face it, most things are not free if you need to include the paid for resources to get that free deal, like internet, having a PC/tablet/phone, time, petrol etc.

Lighten up. Go watch the Film.
Meathotukdeals10/04/2020 18:18

So why you moaning? Amazon Prime is cheaper than a TV licence for a year …So why you moaning? Amazon Prime is cheaper than a TV licence for a year so this is the cheapest 'free' way to legitimately watch it. A mate giving you a DVD isn't a deal. And let's face it, most things are not free if you need to include the paid for resources to get that free deal, like internet, having a PC/tablet/phone, time, petrol etc.Lighten up. Go watch the Film.

I don't really see how comparing the price of Amazon prime to the price of a TV Licence has anything to do with my point? It's not free and that's the point of my original reply.
GonzoFK10/04/2020 18:38

I don't really see how comparing the price of Amazon prime to the price of …I don't really see how comparing the price of Amazon prime to the price of a TV Licence has anything to do with my point? It's not free and that's the point of my original reply.

Because you were trying to re-evaluate free as not being free based on the costs involved to get the free item. So if it, like most things, isn't free because of the costs involved, what is the best deal to see Paddington 2.
Meathotukdeals10/04/2020 20:06

Because you were trying to re-evaluate free as not being free based on the …Because you were trying to re-evaluate free as not being free based on the costs involved to get the free item. So if it, like most things, isn't free because of the costs involved, what is the best deal to see Paddington 2.

I wasn't re-evaluating free, if there's cost involved, then it's not free is it? That's the basis of my point.
GonzoFK10/04/2020 18:38

I don't really see how comparing the price of Amazon prime to the price of …I don't really see how comparing the price of Amazon prime to the price of a TV Licence has anything to do with my point? It's not free and that's the point of my original reply.

hotukdeals.com/dea…007 this post is advertising the same movie on iplayer despite having a subscription fee not listed in the post at all, it's lead to a lot of confusion as to whether you legally have to pay for a licence to watch iplayer as so many are just assuming every person already pays for a licence regardless, it seems a lot is slipping through cracks when deals are being posted.
GonzoFK10/04/2020 20:12

I wasn't re-evaluating free, if there's cost involved, then it's not free …I wasn't re-evaluating free, if there's cost involved, then it's not free is it? That's the basis of my point.

God. That whole post is saying how you want to re-evaluate it.
GonzoFK11/04/2020 14:52

In what way?

"there's cost involved, then it's not free"
Meathotukdeals11/04/2020 15:00

"there's cost involved, then it's not free"

That's not re-evaluating free though? Something can't be free if there's a cost involved, that's not re-evaluating it. Clearly your definition of free is different from mine.
GonzoFK11/04/2020 15:07

That's not re-evaluating free though? Something can't be free if there's a …That's not re-evaluating free though? Something can't be free if there's a cost involved, that's not re-evaluating it. Clearly your definition of free is different from mine.

Free = £0.00. You don't agree?
Not free > £0.00. Agree?
Going from zero cost to one greater than zero is revaluing it (from free to having a cost).
Meathotukdeals11/04/2020 15:58

Free = £0.00. You don't agree?Not free > £0.00. Agree?Going from zero cost …Free = £0.00. You don't agree?Not free > £0.00. Agree?Going from zero cost to one greater than zero is revaluing it (from free to having a cost).

I'm not re-evaluating it though, I'm not sure you've been reading replies correctly. Free is £0.00 and anything above that is not free. You have pay to watch the movie on Amazon Prime, there for it's not free.
I'm not sure you have been reading either. You have agreed with what I said (Free £0.00 and anything over £0.00 has a cost and isn't free) and further described your way of thinking about why you conclude what you do. But what you are doing is re-evaluating from £0.00 to something over £0.00. Your whole point is the film does not equal a value of zero UKP.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions