Paddy's/Jodie__'s HUKD T-Shirt Giveaway competition restarted 22/12/

Edited by:"Paddy_o_furniture"Found 14th Dec 2017
So I was lucky enough to win a HUKD t-shirt in the flamedeer competition. However as pleased as I was to win it - I'll never wear it so...

I'm giving it away. Random number generator. To enter you have to commit to doing a nice thing over xmas - be that buying a homeless person a drink, clearing an old neighbours icy footpath, writing a card to the neighbour you've not spoken to in 5 years, etc.

The winner will be announced on Sunday 17th at 2100(ish) and the code to claim the t-shirt messaged to you.

Best of luck and Merry Christmas/Seasons greetings to you all.

Muchos Love,
Paddy

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

I will succumb to my older female neighbours advances and allow her to make use of me for one afternoon.... unblock her gutters, clear the cobwebs out what ever she needs

"To enter you have to commit to doing a nice thing over xmas"

32743868-sVz4Z.jpg

Original Poster

airfix19 m ago

Why won't you ever wear it? Too embarrassed? Ashamed? They'll be fuming at …Why won't you ever wear it? Too embarrassed? Ashamed? They'll be fuming at hukd HQ .

I've a contract to model MSE clothing.

I help out at a Donkey sanctuary & have recently managed to raise enough money single handedly to repair our local church roof. I barely have a moment to myself these days, with driving pensioners to hospital appointments & helping out in a charity shop. Looking forward to a break over Christmas mind, after i've cooked dinner for 24 refugees & washed up.
110 Comments

so do u just post number

How do you know that people will do what they say?

I've donated some gifts to my local coffee shop who are collecting for disadvantaged kids.

Is it an XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL?

Original Poster

fern374 m ago

I've donated some gifts to my local coffee shop who are collecting for …I've donated some gifts to my local coffee shop who are collecting for disadvantaged kids.

It's a trust thing. If you wanna lie that's down to you.

Nice on the children's gift donation.
jonmarz895 m ago

so do u just post number

It'll go on the post number, each post has a number assigned to it. Mine is the OP and yours is post one. On Sunday I'll count up the posts (one entry per person) and announce a number that corresponds to a post.

Original Poster

_Rappy_50 s ago

Is it an XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL?

It's not been ordered. It's a code that allows you to order the size and sex of your choosing.

Sign me up for the draw Paddy!

Me and the girlfriend usually put together a small gift pack for the homeless in Cardiff at Christmas. We’ll commit to do it again this year.

XO216 m ago

Sign me up for the draw Paddy!Me and the girlfriend usually put together a …Sign me up for the draw Paddy!Me and the girlfriend usually put together a small gift pack for the homeless in Cardiff at Christmas. We’ll commit to do it again this year.

What a great gesture, Hope you win ;).

i always take a sack of dog food blankets and treats to "The ark" animal sanctuary..... try and give them lovely homeless dogs / animals a bit of a xmas

I've volunteered at the local primary school making crafts with the kids to sell at their Christmas fair to raise funds. I've also donated toys to a toy drive for disadvantaged kids and raffle prizes to the school. I also pledge to visit a lonely old guy I know before Christmas and take him some presents, so he has something to open on Christmas day. Thanks for raffling your tshirt like this. Great idea

Muchos Gracias Paddy xxx
Will pay for a coffee n food for someone over Xmas xxx

Awesome gesture =) thanks

@Paddy_o_furniture that’s an incredible act of kindness from you

You’ve inspired me to do good this Christmas, no need to enter me, thanks

I will leave Rudolf and friends some carrots out Christmas night.

No, seriously I will donate to the homeless, this cold spell has brought home how cruel and hard life can be for some people, things shouldnt be like this in the modern world there is enough wealth in the country that people shouldn't have to freeze to death on the streets of the UK.

I'll get old matey who sits outside mccolls in town with his dog a hot drink and a bone for his dog even if I don't win, I'll still do it!
Edited by: "wingmirror" 14th Dec 2017

I help out at a Donkey sanctuary & have recently managed to raise enough money single handedly to repair our local church roof. I barely have a moment to myself these days, with driving pensioners to hospital appointments & helping out in a charity shop. Looking forward to a break over Christmas mind, after i've cooked dinner for 24 refugees & washed up.

I may well be donating a ruck of seaside themed cushion covers to the local banardos....

Original Poster

chuffedfox7 m ago

I may well be donating a ruck of seaside themed cushion covers to the …I may well be donating a ruck of seaside themed cushion covers to the local banardos....

Have I missed something here?

Paddy_o_furniture4 m ago

ignore it, just another newbie joining for the deers!

Are you open to receive payments to keep it for yourself?

Paddy_o_furniture:

There was a "glitch" that meant I've ended up with a load of cushion covers I don't need, along with a baby change bag I did need

Snakeyes6462 m ago

ignore it, just another newbie joining for the deers!

Original Poster

Predikuesi3 m ago

Are you open to receive payments to keep it for yourself?

It's Christmas. It's all about giving!

Original Poster

chuffedfox3 m ago

Paddy_o_furniture:Have I missed something here?There was a "glitch" that …Paddy_o_furniture:Have I missed something here?There was a "glitch" that meant I've ended up with a load of cushion covers I don't need, along with a baby change bag I did need

Ahh, I see. Missed that one.

P.S. I’m hoping a cash donation to a charitable cause makes a great Christmas present, as I’ve got one for a family member this year, a £25 donation to WWF.

I will make sure to visit my nan more this holiday

Paddy_o_furniture1 m ago

It's Christmas. It's all about giving!

I know, but sometimes people give what they wouldn’t like to receive themselves.

Nice gesture.

"To enter you have to commit to doing a nice thing over xmas"

32743868-sVz4Z.jpg

Why do they need to give out shirts? Why not gift cards

I also won a shirt

chuffedfox16 m ago

Paddy_o_furniture:Have I missed something here?There was a "glitch" that …Paddy_o_furniture:Have I missed something here?There was a "glitch" that meant I've ended up with a load of cushion covers I don't need, along with a baby change bag I did need

awwwww

Original Poster

Predikuesi13 m ago

I know, but sometimes people give what they wouldn’t like to receive t …I know, but sometimes people give what they wouldn’t like to receive themselves.

This is true.

Helped a lady in an audi A6 who got stuck in all the snow.

I will succumb to my older female neighbours advances and allow her to make use of me for one afternoon.... unblock her gutters, clear the cobwebs out what ever she needs

I'll donate to charity.

we've just cleared out lots of old toys and clothes and given them to charity. we also buy bales of hay for the local horse and pony rescue centre (they also have goats) and Dawn Ward from Real Housewives of Cheshire is supporting a local charity for local diabled kids so we donated £20 to them also : )

I always help my elderly neighbour and buy coffee for a few homeless guys. Always polite to shop staff as some customers are so rude to them

Ill buy my wife a lovely bag and belt for christmas. Hoover will be working great on the 26th lol

Giving things to charity counts? I've got three bags of clothes by the front door ready to go. I just thought that was getting rid of old tat

I'm donating gifts to cash for kids with cool fm to make sure kids in need get gifts from santa 🎅
Post a comment
@
    Text