Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Paediatric Urologist advice please

Posted 5th Dec 2019
Hi,

If someone is a Paediatric Urologist, we would really appreciate some advice/guidance if at all possible.

Please PM me.

Worried parent
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
I'm pretty sure that no self-respecting doctor, even if they were browsing HUKD, would look twice at your thread, let alone give you medical advice. Either take baby/child to the doctors or call NHS 111.
DoHS05/12/2019 19:17

i understand, we have been to the GP 3 times, had tests, i was merely …i understand, we have been to the GP 3 times, had tests, i was merely asking for some guidance post test results wise, while waiting for refferal.

As I said though, a real doctor won't give you any advice or guidance on here. Any other advice would be unqualified.
@DoHS
I’m find this discussion quite alarming.

Honestly no medical professional is going to respond to this query as @deeky said

I am however concerned you might attract pm’s from people trying to obtain information about your child who you would not want to be talking with it’s very specific a Paediatric Urologist and highly inappropriate to be discussing your child’s problem with strangers on the internet and I find it very alarming you haven’t consider this yourself
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 5th Dec 2019
5 Comments
I'm pretty sure that no self-respecting doctor, even if they were browsing HUKD, would look twice at your thread, let alone give you medical advice. Either take baby/child to the doctors or call NHS 111.
i understand, we have been to the GP 3 times, had tests, i was merely asking for some guidance post test results wise, while waiting for refferal.
39269297-xyxFT.jpg
DoHS05/12/2019 19:17

i understand, we have been to the GP 3 times, had tests, i was merely …i understand, we have been to the GP 3 times, had tests, i was merely asking for some guidance post test results wise, while waiting for refferal.

As I said though, a real doctor won't give you any advice or guidance on here. Any other advice would be unqualified.
@DoHS
I’m find this discussion quite alarming.

Honestly no medical professional is going to respond to this query as @deeky said

I am however concerned you might attract pm’s from people trying to obtain information about your child who you would not want to be talking with it’s very specific a Paediatric Urologist and highly inappropriate to be discussing your child’s problem with strangers on the internet and I find it very alarming you haven’t consider this yourself
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 5th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions