Groups

Pageant mum gives 8 year old daughter botox!

Americans are a bit mad but botox for a kid social services anyone?

21 Comments

Original Poster

Just saw that, that woman is sick.

WTF? The mother must have some type of mental health issues, like body dysmorphic disorder but instead of on herself it's on her daughter, and will be passing these issues onto her child.
    How can someone grow up being told they are imperfect by their mother, being told they need, is essence, plastic surgery to improve their looks, and not have issues later on in life?

Its not just the US, although theyre pretty full on with the pageants there.. but there was a Mum on This Morning last week that on her 7th Birthday gave her daughter a voucher for a boob job..
    I just dont get it, why some parents instill that you need to try and be perfect or that theres this image they need to live up to.. what happened to just teaching your kids to love themselves as they are. Instead of spending money on botox or saving up for for boob jobs, they should be saving up for the huge bill theyre gonna get for their kids needing therapy when theyre older!

The woman clearly has issues and is trying to live her life through her daughter. Completely, utterly sick, having said that I also think that pageants where children are dressed up and have make up on shouldn't be encouraged.

I love my girls for all their little imperfections and the idea of them having surgery one day to alter themselves horrifies me.

I'm so angry I would knock her head off if I met her

in b4 trolls support her.

Banned

Beauty pageants are tough and let's face it - the kid needs help.

I think it's sick teaching kids that looks are so important, never mind messing them about like this.oO
    One of the most important things in life is confidence. Parents build that through loving their children for who they are for Gods sake!

The woman needs treatment! Failing that a punch on the nose!

Banned

Kid needs a boob job more than anything I'd say...

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Beauty pageants are tough and let's face it - the kid needs help.

Quite agree - the kid was ugly before.

W......T.......F oO

JonnyTwoToes

Quite agree - the kid was ugly before.

Maybe she would be prettier if her mum left her face alone She does look freaky with all the make-up

do 8 years olds even have wrinkles

OMG my husband showed me that story in the paper the other week and was absolutly livid reading it.
    How can someone be so cruel to give a child botox!
    She has only done a few weeks course and in her eyes she's 'qualified'. But it's ok she tested it out on her self first!?
    The woman clearly is deluded.
    Her daughter is beautiful, no way in hell does she need botox. surely she has done some permanent damage to her daughters face by starting botox and lip fillers.........
    Her daughter should be taken off her she is metally ill. If she was in Britain doing that, she would have lost her daughter a long time ago........ how can American social services etc allow this to carrying on happenening to this little girl.

Banned

Stupid woman.

What on earth would she do if she was really ugly? Cover her from head to toe with a blanket?

Its shocking what some parents force on their kids.

its just on Daybreak/Lorraine the child even said it hurts and she sometimes cry what on earth is the mother thinking of

Banned

the kentish maid

its just on Daytime/Lorraine the child even said it hurts and she … its just on Daytime/Lorraine the child even said it hurts and she sometimes cry what on earth is the mother thinking of

No pain; No gain.

LoveHearts

I'm so angry I would knock her head off if I met her

^^^Internet thug.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/12/article-1386312-0C05AA3C00000578-604_233x353.jpg [img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTkPrkaL-Us3NRLo9H8KZ0Uztjod8UOeVcLYxUs46AEggfwCv1[/img]

can u tell which one she has had botox in

Banned

thesaint

^^^Internet thug.

Does she mean the mum or the kid?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563