Groups

paid addons for kodi

hi

i use firetvguru build on my kodi atm. if i subscribe to maybe sportsmania will the quality be better than the free adddons? any help appreciated thanks

12 Comments

Yes

had HD sports on most of saturday

If you can somehow go through a vpn, then nbc sports is the best add on I've used, 3 o'clock kick offs in hd, like I paid £35 for the add on

I'm almost 4 months into my 6 months subscription of sportmania, when that expires I'm 100% going to renew for £26. I watched UFC 202 this morning in HD no problems. I would personally never touch the free sports addons again after subscribing to paid IPTV. For me I think the TV series and films are solid on Kodi but the sports can be/or are flaky.

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 21st Aug 2016

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

I'm almost 4 months into my 6 months subscription of sportmania, when … I'm almost 4 months into my 6 months subscription of sportmania, when that expires I'm 100% going to renew for £26. I watched UFC 202 this morning in HD no problems. I would personally never touch the free sports addons again after subscribing to paid IPTV. For me I think the TV series and films are solid on Kodi but the sports can be/or are flaky.

subscribed

Add the sportmania channels to your ivue2 TV guide (youtube is your friend) to improve your kodi experience.

http://i63.tinypic.com/wk1i88.png
    http://i65.tinypic.com/23u8wed.png

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 21st Aug 2016

There is also a Sportsmania Kodi build which is very good.

For sport, you have to go iptv if you want reliable coverage. The free stuff is good but no guarantees. With iptv, there is a level of guarantee that after a weeks work, you won't be faffing about trying to find a feed for the sport.

Best £26 ive spent in a long time. Very little buffering if any, HD quality and massive selection of live sports. Mrs hates but I love it

Is there anyway to pay for sportsmania without it being traced back to you? like a prepaid card bought from a shop (do these even exist)?

Banned

£26 for 6months?

powerjumps18

£26 for 6months?

Yes, this is how much I pay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510