Expired

Paid sky sports hd subscription websites?

Found 25th Nov 2014
Hi,

Just wondering if any of you can recommend me a stream website where I can watch Sky sports HD and BT Sports Hd and other channels. I don't mind paying $10 a month or what have you, just something that is consistently up with no lag. I refuse to pay over the odds prices to get a SKY Subscription.

Thanks
Community Updates
10 Comments
If you've got a decent download speed. Download Acestream and use the links on wiziwig.tv.
I think bloodzeed? have the best quality.

Comment

Teezgaff

If you've got a decent download speed. Download Acestream and use the … If you've got a decent download speed. Download Acestream and use the links on wiziwig.tv.I think bloodzeed? have the best quality.

Thanks, how can I get Acestream on my android box? As I have wiz isis via sportsdevil on XBMC
Plus 1 HD
santz92

CommentThanks, how can I get Acestream on my android box? As I have wiz … CommentThanks, how can I get Acestream on my android box? As I have wiz isis via sportsdevil on XBMC

You need to download the p2pstreams addon and it includes acestream.
got an iPad?
How much is plus 1hd and how to you subscribe
Search for "mobdro" and install that on your android box
Teezgaff

If you've got a decent download speed. Download Acestream and use the … If you've got a decent download speed. Download Acestream and use the links on wiziwig.tv.I think bloodzeed? have the best quality.

Any idea how to get bloodzeed streams to work on a raspberry pi? Doing my nut in for ages? Buffers all the time!
get Openbox
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants