Groups

Paid Tomorrow la lala la laaaa

: )

31 Comments

Same here
    Its been a long month

me toooo..but its great i was off sick all month so really i worked 2 days for a months pay

what you buying me?

happy spending :-Dx x x x x

Original Poster

Lol thank you : ) xxxxxxxx

&& i agree very long month, actually 6weeks im getting paid woooo xxxx

natashaxxx;4782667

Same hereIts been a long month

Same here too, faaaarr too looong

allstar2;4782675

me toooo..but its great i was off sick all month so really i worked 2 … me toooo..but its great i was off sick all month so really i worked 2 days for a months pay

I really hope you get just 2 days pay then....... I HATE people like you!!!

allstar2;4782675

me toooo..but its great i was off sick all month so really i worked 2 … me toooo..but its great i was off sick all month so really i worked 2 days for a months pay

So if you carry on being sick and only work 1 day next month, it'll be like getting a 100% payrise! :thumbsup:

tricia **;4782834

I really hope you get just 2 days pay then....... I HATE people like … I really hope you get just 2 days pay then....... I HATE people like you!!!

That's a bit strong, they might have something life-threatening! :oops:

tricia **;4782834

I really hope you get just 2 days pay then....... I HATE people like … I really hope you get just 2 days pay then....... I HATE people like you!!!

And why do u hate ppl like me?? I work very hard for every other months pay..i fell very ill this month (hospital ill) and work paid me my salary :-D

Trickyjabs;4782946

So if you carry on being sick and only work 1 day next month, it'll be … So if you carry on being sick and only work 1 day next month, it'll be like getting a 100% payrise! :thumbsup:

hmmm didnt think of it like that...but i got soo bored so went back to work to have something to do and touch wood the illness is away :-D

yea right..... life threatening and brag about only working for 2 days & getting a months pay ~ get over yourself!

You seem alright to me ~
    able to think ~ yes
    able to type ~ yes
    able to brag ~ yes
    and I be able to go shopping ~ yes

tricia **;4783013

yea right..... life threatening and brag about only working for 2 days & … yea right..... life threatening and brag about only working for 2 days & getting a months pay ~ get over yourself!

Wow, you're nasty! Bet it's because you suck!

tricia **;4783013

yea right..... life threatening and brag about only working for 2 days & … yea right..... life threatening and brag about only working for 2 days & getting a months pay ~ get over yourself!

for all i know it could be...because as of yet they dont know what it is :x

More like get over urself...i worked alot of overtime the month before and the one before that and i dont get extra pay for that!

Its a running joke in my office bout my pay seems u have some sort of chip on your shoulder..why shouldnt i be paid?

tricia **;4783013

yea right..... life threatening and brag about only working for 2 days & … yea right..... life threatening and brag about only working for 2 days & getting a months pay ~ get over yourself!You seem alright to me ~ able to think ~ yesable to type ~ yesable to brag ~ yesand I be able to go shopping ~ yes

ohhh..... I spent 6mths off work and got full pay the whole time ner ner....

tricia **;4783013

yea right..... life threatening and brag about only working for 2 days & … yea right..... life threatening and brag about only working for 2 days & getting a months pay ~ get over yourself!You seem alright to me ~ able to think ~ yesable to type ~ yesable to brag ~ yesand I be able to go shopping ~ yes

able to think - for 2 weeks nope cos its a brain problem!
    able to type - with one hand yes, the other one has minimal power!
    able to brag - if thats what u think!
    able to go shopping - aye if the shop is 2 steps from my door then yes...cos i had no power below my left knee for 3 weeks

Did i get out of my sick bed to do a job because my office was so stuck - yes!
    Did i push myself too hard for that job - yes
    Did that make my illness worse - yes
    Did i have a brain scan - yes
    Did i go back to work two weeks early to regain normality - yes!

bellabonkers;4783113

ohhh..... I spent 6mths off work and got full pay the whole time ner … ohhh..... I spent 6mths off work and got full pay the whole time ner ner....

I love that comment!

tinkerbell28;4783044

Calm down, no need for all the aggression, blimey! Take a step … Calm down, no need for all the aggression, blimey! Take a step back:thumbsup:

if that is aggressive maybe you shouldn't look at this post ~ you will see alot worse than that!

Dont explain yourself to someone like that allstar.:x

tricia **;4783177

if that is aggressive maybe you shouldn't look at this post ~ you will … if that is aggressive maybe you shouldn't look at this post ~ you will see alot worse than that!

Who rattled your cage?:?

I earn a hella loada cash everyday.

allstar2;4783117

able to think - for 2 weeks nope cos its a brain problem!able to type - … able to think - for 2 weeks nope cos its a brain problem!able to type - with one hand yes, the other one has minimal power!able to brag - if thats what u think!able to go shopping - aye if the shop is 2 steps from my door then yes...cos i had no power below my left knee for 3 weeksDid i get out of my sick bed to do a job because my office was so stuck - yes!Did i push myself too hard for that job - yesDid that make my illness worse - yesDid i have a brain scan - yesDid i go back to work two weeks early to regain normality - yes!

and u beat me at fifa damm, u some women :thumbsup::whistling:
    oh im also gettin paid too, woot

Banned

pmsl at this thread

sassie;4784726

pmsl at this thread

hey hey sassie :thumbsup: hows u ?

Banned

intenso100;4784739

hey hey sassie :thumbsup: hows u ?

hey hey you, im ok thanks, hows everything with you hun?

I wanted a word with you, and its completely gone out of my head now :x

sassie;4784726

pmsl at this thread

+1

sassie;4784750

hey hey you, im ok thanks, hows everything with you hun? I wanted a word … hey hey you, im ok thanks, hows everything with you hun? I wanted a word with you, and its completely gone out of my head now :x

all is good too tyy :-D, a word hey, ummm

Banned

intenso100;4784772

all is good too tyy :-D, a word hey, ummm

yep, been waiting to catch you online, and now i have ive forgotten what i wanted you for :oops:

Lucky you - I hope it lasts the month

I'm still waiting on a few weeks pay - it's hard making some people cough up!

I got paid on the 20th :thumbsup:

sassie;4784794

yep, been waiting to catch you online, and now i have ive forgotten what … yep, been waiting to catch you online, and now i have ive forgotten what i wanted you for :oops:

well when u do, or whatever, let me umm know! ;-)
    expect a queue

Banned

intenso100;4784837

well when u do, or whatever, let me umm know! ;-)expect a queue

lol - this old age aint nice ya know, makes me forget all sorts - lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions