Groups
    EXPIRED

paid via bank transfer..........

for a fuji camera advertised on the for sale board,only £20 all in paid via bank transfer on the 13th,I know theyve recieved the money as they confirmed via pm when I first chased it up,said they would post it last week but it still hasnt arrived,asked on the post for a response and sent another pm but not heard back,stupidly i didnt get the sellers details other than the bank details anything I can do?
    Really wanted this for the kids to mess with on holiday

8 Comments

Small claims court maybe?

Who was the seller?

Maybe someone has their details.

Give it a few more days cos of Bank Holidays, if it don't arrive, name and shame.

Your Seller Has Answered You In The Other Thread.

Banned

Chill, im sorry for the delay.

I sent it 1st class earlier.

I sent within 5 working days of reciving payment.

Original Poster

just got a pm from said seller who said sorry it should arrive tomorrow,guess i shall sit tight again and wait and see if it arrives

Banned

Lol, not tomorrow. I said you should receive it tomorrow lol. I sent it 1st class today.

Original Poster

i know just edited that bit as soon as i realised you said recieve it tomorrow

Mardyass;2189214

just got a pm from said seller who said sorry it should arrive … just got a pm from said seller who said sorry it should arrive tomorrow,guess i shall sit tight again and wait and see if it arrives

Don't worry, i know the seller, and you will recieve the camera, i am 100% sure of it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions