Groups

Pain in my arm

Hi there, Morning All

I got up this morning and i can feel pain when i move my arm. Its on the bicep. Its not to bad but just a nuisence. When I squeeze it, I feel it on my upper forearm, which then starts to feels numb.

I went gym last on Thursday and was fine after that. Did my normal routine.

Anyone have any ideas

25 Comments

maybe youve tweaked the muscle or sumthin, get to the docs if its bad

Banned

Have a hot mug of brovil and take it easy for a few days. Saying that I banged my knee at rugby played for another hour after, got home had a hot bath, then it swelled like a balloon and couldn't walk for 48hrs then after that took 5 weeks to recover fully from torn/mashed up knee.

---------------------------
    PHd Internet Doctor

Get To The Hospital Now!!!

You probably slept on it :?

[email protected] have any ideas,i've misplaced my crystal ball for the moment hehe

lay off the five finger shuffle for a while :-D

in all seriousness if its painful go to the doc's as someone else said sharp pains in the arm can be the signs of a heart attack

Banned

ignore all the advice above and get down A&E now!

Just wish everyone would use a shopping forum for medical advice rather than nhs direct

Banned

Anyone have any ideas

go to the doctors?

Banned

inb4 scaremongering.

Oops too late.

You slept funny. Oh well.

Ignore everyone ... you know your own body and you should know if its worthy of medical attention.

TUSSFC;8344031

Ignore everyone ... you know your own body and you should know if its … Ignore everyone ... you know your own body and you should know if its worthy of medical attention.

this^^

but my advice wasnt too bad, least i didnt say he was havin a heart attack like most did :lol:

Banned

If it feels really numb and achy then you slept on it. Horrible feeling. If not then it might need a doctors visit. Tell us if your dead tommorow

Banned

ryman1000;8344554

If it feels really numb and achy then you slept on it. Horrible feeling. … If it feels really numb and achy then you slept on it. Horrible feeling. If not then it might need a doctors visit. Tell us if your dead tommorow

either the OP is in A&E after the excellent advice or embarrassed by the post :-D

csiman;8344960

either the OP is in A&E after the excellent advice or embarrassed by the … either the OP is in A&E after the excellent advice or embarrassed by the post :-D

or maybe hes dead

Banned

micoo;8345018

or maybe hes dead

your fault

Original Poster

im alive.........

its a weird feeling, last 2 mornings, it feels fine but as the day progresses it starts hurting more and more. seems like a twitch or a pull to me. will get it checked out

Probably just a warning for an imminent heart attack, I wouldn't worry

Banned

numptyj;8352511

Probably just a warning for an imminent heart attack, I wouldn't worry

NJ1 - Make me a picture!

vibeone;8352519

NJ1 - Make me a picture!

do you want a personalised picture?

if so what text do u want? lol

Banned

numptyj;8352531

do you want a personalised picture?if so what text do u want? lol

I think you should do a picture for use on all epically inappropriate medical threads, ok this is not as bad as some, but still.

tinkerbell28;8352547

I think you should do a picture for use on all epically inappropriate … I think you should do a picture for use on all epically inappropriate medical threads, ok this is not as bad as some, but still.

something like this?

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2430/doctori.jpg

Banned

numptyj;8352599

something like this?

I approve that picture.

Banned

numptyj;8352599

something like this?

:thumbsup:

Have a cup of tea and it will go away, nothing to worry about

Banned