Pain on PS3 - Can anyone help???

I downloaded it to find you have to complete crash course first, thought no probs....well...Im struggling big time on the target on drifting which is the bowling ball, i cannot for the life of me get it!!

Anyone help please??

8 Comments

You have to pull the ramp so that you are right at the bottom end, and when you release, push up on the left stick to fly towards it... I think I ended up 'Ooching' a bit clloser to grab it too...

Original Poster

I managed it, i used every button, stick going and got it lol....having trouble with super ooch now lol

amcol;2342988

I managed it, i used every button, stick going and got it lol....having … I managed it, i used every button, stick going and got it lol....having trouble with super ooch now lol

I've just been playing it myself this morning, after not playing it for ages - took me a while to remember all the buttons!

One of the best PSN games though - really enjoy it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Im loving it loads, now stuck on grabbing the bowling ball lol

I was gonna say what game are you talking about!?

I thought the PS3 was being a pain and you wanted help! :oops: lol

Now I know....will have to check the game out!

Original Poster

LOL....got through the tutorial game now on the main, loving it!

amcol;2343452

LOL....got through the tutorial game now on the main, loving it!

Well done :thumbsup:

Don't forget to download the Fun with Explosives expansion for Free from the store - it's pretty good, that one!

Original Poster

Downloaded that one last night, gonna give it a go in a mo, its one of those simple games that keep you entertained for hours lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356123
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions