Expired

Pain Relief for High Heels - Used by Models?

6 replies
Found 11th Aug 2009
Someone told me last night about shoe inserts model use for the high heels they wear day in day out.

She said they have some kind of pain killer in them, or at least something that numbs the pain (probably not actually pain killers that would seem a bit ott in my opinion).

Has anyone heard of thise though? the only thing I've ever found are the various gel cushions but they're useless on my feet

6 Comments

Not heard of anything with pain relief in, but somewhere i remember hearing they rub their feet with an alchohol based liquid to dry out the skin so form a hard barrier. Or i might be dreaming :-D

Banned

you might be after something like this.

Usually stocked in most pharmacies.

scholl.com.au/par…et/

They dont have any pain relief in them, but they give your feet that added cushion whilst you are walking around in high heels

Original Poster

Thankyou, the party feet aren't what were described to me, more like a plaster of somekind with something in the plaster to stop ouchies

Google isn't being my friend either

Banned

I have never heard of them, but if you do find out what they are called will you let me know

Original Poster

frankieboy;5997575

I have never heard of them, but if you do find out what they are called … I have never heard of them, but if you do find out what they are called will you let me know

yeah, I'll have to email the girl and find out really would be quite nice to find these little feet miracles

Hi

The only things that i can think of are

Scholl Party Feet Blister Plasters -]http//ww…ion

]http//ww…10/

Have been advertised lately on tv havent tried them myself as i have a nice pair of going out shoes but i have wrecked the heels so may have to invest in some.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66709
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions