Groups

Paint runner, does it work?

Ebay number 130294231014

Has anyone tried it, do they actually work?

8 Comments

I personally would go for the B&Q Dulux paint pod, they were in my local 1/2 price down from over 60 to only 34. It's the same as this one. Item number: 260382656300

Original Poster

bluetigermobiles;4734462

I personally would go for the B&Q Dulux paint pod, they were in my local … I personally would go for the B&Q Dulux paint pod, they were in my local 1/2 price down from over 60 to only 34. It's the same as this one. Item number: 260382656300

Dont you have to use there paint which is massively overpriced?

Get a normal roller and a few small brushes including a fitch :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Shengis;4734539

I dont get on very well with painting, need to do a ceiling, paint will just go everywhere.

the__mayster;4734552

I dont get on very well with painting, need to do a ceiling, paint will … I dont get on very well with painting, need to do a ceiling, paint will just go everywhere.

Well I reckon if you buy one of those 'quick valueless ****' (QVC for short lol) copy rollers you'll be wasting your time and money. From all accounts you need to water the paint right down for them to work which means many coats to get good coverage.

that annoying handy andy has just been unsing one on itv to show you how easy they are think id prefer good old roller and brushes looks like alot to clean

Seriously don't bother. By the time you've filled it with paint it's pretty heavy & cumbersome. They make it look so smooth & easy on the video but don't fall for it. I bought 1 as I was decorating the whole house but after doing 1 wall I gave up & bought some normal rollers. Also what a game cleaning afterwards. Save yourself £30

Shengis;4734539

agree , gimmick paint rollers are a waste of time , normal roller then bin it :thumbsup:

the__mayster;4734552

I dont get on very well with painting, need to do a ceiling, paint will … I dont get on very well with painting, need to do a ceiling, paint will just go everywhere.

put tarpaulin down and don't overload ya roller
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions