Groups
    EXPIRED

PAINTBALLING....HOW MANY PAINTBALLS

i'm planning on going on paintballing in may and i'm unsure what package to get
    200 paintballs for £20 or
    500 paintballs for £35
    its £7 for a 100 extra paintballs

14 Comments

would get the 500 m8-usually over the day they take you through at least 6 scenarios-200 would NEVER be enough!

If u only use 200 then u need to be precise and conservative on ur shooting.
    Have seen ppl go through over 200 in a game and ussually 6 games.

200 = being a sniper, hide in a bush all day and take a pop shot! "The Jackal"

500 = more like Jason Bourne - may need to use some kung-fu to survive the day,

750 = Think John Rambo!

If you are there all day (4-5 hours), thats prob about 6/7 games, so you want about 50/100 per game.

But everyone is different!

Good luck and wear some thick clothing! I ended up looking like Superted's friend Spotty Man after playing!

Editor

Moved to the 'Misc' section. Feedback is only for site issues.:)

go for the 500 option...u ALWAYS use more than u think u will, and if ur a noob i bet youll waste some on target practise/john rambo(as above)!lol!

I went last saturday and used around 600, and run out before the final game and couldnt afford to buy more so id buy more., or look out for special offers as when we were there, there was an offer for a rambo pack. It contained 500 paintballs, armoured gloves, and 2 grenades all for £40

Banned

Youre better off purchasing your paintballs at a local model shop as they will be miles cheaper. I know my local sells them for about a fiver per 100 (the get cheaper the more you buy). Also first time I went I only purchased 400 balls, no where near enough!!! Think 800 or more (better to have too many then not enough) you can always use them again next time!!! Have fun...

Banned

crebera;4472909

Youre better off purchasing your paintballs at a local model shop as they … Youre better off purchasing your paintballs at a local model shop as they will be miles cheaper. I know my local sells them for about a fiver per 100 (the get cheaper the more you buy). Also first time I went I only purchased 400 balls, no where near enough!!! Think 800 or more (better to have too many then not enough) you can always use them again next time!!! Have fun...

Been paint balling twice and both times they haven't let you us use our own paintballs because 1 it's where their profit is, 2 it's where they make their money and 3 because they can't be sure what chemicals are in your paintballs.

Those paintballs leave huge bruises ouchies

lumoruk;4472939

Been paint balling twice and both times they haven't let you us use our … Been paint balling twice and both times they haven't let you us use our own paintballs because 1 it's where their profit is, 2 it's where they make their money and 3 because they can't be sure what chemicals are in your paintballs.

+1, they usually dont let you, or they have a certain kind of paintball on the day. Ours was red shells, with green insides. As above, they make there money on the paintballs and everything else.

kaits;4472957

Those paintballs leave huge bruises ouchies

ouchies!lol!:-D

I use to work at a paintball site and it depends on how your gonna play the match.

But you will find once your there and shooting your gonna use more than you expect. Id say about 1000 if you intend on having a good laugh. You see some one and you dont stop diring until they are either hit or hiding.

Best advice is to take one or 2 shots and then try and comensate for wind, gun inaccuracy etc then let off a few more shots. You will save a load of balls if you go about it this way.

Most sites will not let you use your own balls as thats how they make the profit.

When I went for a mate's b'day, I paid £18.50 (included 200 paintballs) and then £5 per additional 100 paintballs. I only used the original 200 paintballs for the day but most people went though 500. I should say I used to play most w/e's while I was at uni so am fairly conservative and not trigger happy.

If you're not a regular, I'd go with 500 paintballs for the day. Everyone is trigger happy to begin with but just remember you are not gonna hit them if they are miles away, the range of the hired stock guns is short and they are terribly inaccurate. It's a lot more fun to run up to them and shoot them up close and personal :-D

Banned

ive been 5 times and first time i thought like you 200 would be enough how wrong was i!
    i would say at least 800 to have a good day but i personally use closer to the 1000 mark

if you decided to not to get 1000 make sure u take extra money cos u will want more when u run out

500 will not last!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 1837
      2. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?11
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69

See more discussions