palcohol - powdered alcohol - here at last

Found 23rd Apr 2014
too busy to go to the pub - just snort up some palcohol and everything'll be rosy.

palcohol.com

however, my initial snorting-enthusiam is belied by this warning on their web site :

"...Can I snort it? We have seen comments about goofballs wanting to snort it. Don't do it! It is not a responsible or smart way to use the product.

To take precautions against this action, we've added volume to the powder so it would take more than a half of a cup of powder to get the equivalent of one drink up your nose.

You would feel a lot of pain for very little gain. Just use it the right way...
Community Updates
MiscAlcohol
19 Comments
will this go on sale in uk

whats the volume
ashmac

will this go on sale in ukwhats the volume

10-12%
Wow. The slippery slope to Idiocracy gets ever steeper...

It's not just for the sportsperson. Palcohol can be transported in your … It's not just for the sportsperson. Palcohol can be transported in your luggage without the fear of bottles breaking. In any situation where weight and breakage is an issue, Palcohol provides the answer. That's why we say, "Take your Pal wherever you go!"

Drugs and alcohol are never the answer.

Unless someone asked me, "What are you doing this weekend?"

I had to check the dates for a second to make sure it was not April the 1st.

Palcohol.....I like it!

Edited by: "NEtech" 23rd Apr 2014
what the hell are they adding to up the volume?
brilly

what the hell are they adding to up the volume?

cocaine
I saw a cockroach playing Pacman. It was on the internet, right, and somebody had linked up a cockroach to some...I can't even be bothered explaining it, but that's what I'm saying, Everything's moving on.

- Karl Pilkington
alanlukeb1

cocaine

I like it even more!
NEtech

I like it even more!

nah, dont want my cocaine cut with this weird stuff
Do people seriously believe this?!?! Alcohol isn't a solution, it's a liquid in its own right. No powder on Earth is going to instantly become alcohol when water is added to it. The closest would be if sugar and yeast is in with the powder and even then it would be far from an instant thing, and you would be lucky to get 10% proof at the end of it. After all that there would still be the possibility of it becoming something poisonous.
Python

Do people seriously believe this?!?! Alcohol isn't a solution, it's a … Do people seriously believe this?!?! Alcohol isn't a solution, it's a liquid in its own right. No powder on Earth is going to instantly become alcohol when water is added to it. The closest would be if sugar and yeast is in with the powder and even then it would be far from an instant thing, and you would be lucky to get 10% proof at the end of it. After all that there would still be the possibility of it becoming something poisonous.

it doesn't say its solid alcohol
If it is something that you add water to to make alcohol, then what else can they mean?
Python

If it is something that you add water to to make alcohol, then what else … If it is something that you add water to to make alcohol, then what else can they mean?

Alcohol bound to cyclodextrin (whatever that is) apparently
This would probably only used to double up your drinks on a night out, would be a good idea.
Them clever scienceists, it'll be powdered water next.
Will be adding this to Tennents super as soon as.....
I'll wait for the Youtube how to video......
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants