Pallet sales

Posted 5th Jan
Random one as I can’t sleep!

Has anybody purchased pallets of returned goods in the past to sell on and returned a profit?
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Ages back, I think some places I used don't exist now.

I don't bother these days as tons of folk do.
Ha ha!
Those who SPEND TIME researching kit, listing it correctly & competitively are more likely too, but if you cant be bothered to list properly then your thin line for profit gets thinner / non existent for "not as described" claims.

Then there is the luck of the draw as to what is on it, space to store, etc.
Having experience of argos & B&Q pallet returns & that system in the past it can involve a lot ofspace sectioning for basic pallet stripping, examining goods, rating goods, goods disposal, listing goods, despatch pile etc
Space, not your living room floor & bin space / local tip access too.
Years ago I had a look at a place that sold pallets full of electrical things, you weren't allowed to examine the contents.

Mainly it was own brand items ie Argos customer returns tat no main brands at all and what was there no doubt was checked prior to being sold so anything decent would have been picked out needless to say I walked away.
furbars05/01/2020 08:24

Years ago I had a look at a place that sold pallets full of electrical …Years ago I had a look at a place that sold pallets full of electrical things, you weren't allowed to examine the contents. Mainly it was own brand items ie Argos customer returns tat no main brands at all and what was there no doubt was checked prior to being sold so anything decent would have been picked out needless to say I walked away.

Yup, if you are dealing with a 3rd party forget it.
A blatant and obvious way to scam mugs looking for easy cash
Best to give it a miss then. I want something to fill my time outside of work
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions