pampers nappies currently on three for two at waitrose, making them £16 for three packs, but they are also in pyof offers at £6.40 each ,how much would that be for three packs?. thank you n advance

Found 20th Apr
Pick your own offers at waitrose

12 Comments

What are you asking, exactly? What is £6.40 x 3?
It's £19.20.
I recommend buying them in the 3 for 2.

...You have to love this site.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/ne3xrYlWtQFtC/200w.gif

Normally with Waitrose PIYO is still included in other offers so I would expect that you would benefit from the 3 for 2 offer and then receive the 20% off for the PIYO so that would make the total price £10.24

£11.20? £19.20 for the 3, then take off the £8 (original price) to take in account the 3 for 2​. But probably instore only - I believe online works it out differently going on previous comments on this site.

ScroopEgerton

What are you asking, exactly? What is £6.40 x 3?It's £19.20.I recommend b … What are you asking, exactly? What is £6.40 x 3?It's £19.20.I recommend buying them in the 3 for 2....You have to love this site.

Yes, you do have to love this site don't you

Especially when someone asks a question and it gets a cheeky answer by someone who doesn't know what they are talking about

As these are £8 each and on 3 for 2 they ring up on the till as £24 less £8 multibuy discount. The 20% discount for PYO comes off EACH pack so that's a further discount of £4.80 to come off

So the total price to pay for 3 packs is £11.20

What's PYO? Thanks

Ignore that just seen pick your own

Original Poster

plymouthphil1961

Normally with Waitrose PIYO is still included in other offers so I would … Normally with Waitrose PIYO is still included in other offers so I would expect that you would benefit from the 3 for 2 offer and then receive the 20% off for the PIYO so that would make the total price £10.24

Thanks for your help,it came to 11.20

Original Poster

aau1

Yes, you do have to love this site don't youEspecially when someone asks … Yes, you do have to love this site don't youEspecially when someone asks a question and it gets a cheeky answer by someone who doesn't know what they are talking about :pAs these are £8 each and on 3 for 2 they ring up on the till as £24 less £8 multibuy discount. The 20% discount for PYO comes off EACH pack so that's a further discount of £4.80 to come offSo the total price to pay for 3 packs is £11.20

Thanks i went today,it was 11.20

css

Thanks for your help,it came to 11.20

Sorry I had not realised they where £8 before the 20% Pyo discount

Original Poster

plymouthphil1961

Sorry I had not realised they where £8 before the 20% Pyo discount

That's okay thank you

aau1

Yes, you do have to love this site don't youEspecially when someone asks … Yes, you do have to love this site don't youEspecially when someone asks a question and it gets a cheeky answer by someone who doesn't know what they are talking about :pAs these are £8 each and on 3 for 2 they ring up on the till as £24 less £8 multibuy discount. The 20% discount for PYO comes off EACH pack so that's a further discount of £4.80 to come offSo the total price to pay for 3 packs is £11.20

Yep. It's a fair cop.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75876
    2. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM23
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers55

See more discussions