Pampers nappies on with Amazon Family

I signed up to Prime a couple of days ago, primarily because of the Pampers nappies deals where they offer 20% off subscribe and save.

However looking at the products on their subscribe and save page, I can't see any of the large packs of Pampers Baby Dry.

Does anyone one know if they still offer the giga packs of baby dry and post a link for it. Thanks.

13 Comments

I get the monthly packs on s&s. just type in pampers and the size u need and look for monthly packs. more in them than giga packs and they will say [email protected]

Original Poster

victoriae78

I get the monthly packs on s&s. just type in pampers and the size u need … I get the monthly packs on s&s. just type in pampers and the size u need and look for monthly packs. more in them than giga packs and they will say [email protected]

Thanks for replying. It's the monthly packs I'm looking for.
When I search pampers on Amazon, no monthly pack baby dry nappies come up sold by Amazon.
Can you search for me on yours hun and see if you get anything. Thanks.
Edited by: "zara_x" 12th Dec 2016

what size?

Original Poster

victoriae78

what size?

Size 6 baby dry nappies

same as I get lol. hang on.....

Original Poster

I've just seen them now after googling them and clicking on the link. From their packaging I kept thinking they were baby wipes and just kept scrolling past them when I did searches on Amazon. Lol. Silly me!

that the link I hope. u need to sign in then with ur prime family price should go down to £12 something this month I believe it is

Original Poster

victoriae78

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00AR9HYX0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1481504076&sr=8-1&keywords=pampers+size+6&pi=SY200_QL40

Thanks for your help. Since signing up I've been looking for them with no luck. When all the while they were the top search result which I automatically dismissed thinking they were wipes. In my head I was looking for the picture of the green pampers box.

Original Poster

It's so cheap on here. I've been paying about £7 for about 30 nappies from Asda.

lol no worries....glad u found them.

they do change in price and I believe it some pampers offer atm with up to 50% off. the prices do change month to month usually around £13 per lot of nappies. sometimes they have s&s vouchers for the nappies for extra off....usually for first s&s order. but I'm naughty and if that offer on cancel my current offer and resubscribe using voucher. can get the nappies for around £9 ish then . don't think u supposed to but they not stopped me so far

If you download the app bum deal you can search for the best value nappies by brand and size. I use it all the time and it has saved me a lot of money.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    4. love affairs912

See more discussions