Groups

Pan Au Chocolate

Im eating a pan au chocolate and its bloody luvly so I though id tell u all

11 Comments

I've just had a dried apricot, sob.

"Pain au Chocolat"

Eating a pan would hurt your teeth:giggle:
    (EDIT: Just in case you can't see it, there should be a 'giggle' after this comment - I'm not having a go at you, honest!)
    Never did like them myself, except for those you can buy in Belgium - scrummy!

Original Poster

cis_groupie;5068777

"Pain au Chocolat"Eating a pan would hurt your teeth:giggle:(there should … "Pain au Chocolat"Eating a pan would hurt your teeth:giggle:(there should be a 'giggle' after this comment - I'm not having a go at you, honest!)Never did like them myself, except for those you can buy in Belgium - scrummy!

Lol I like anything au chocolate I would eat frying pan au chocolate lol :-D

lufc_ginge;5068767

I've just had a dried apricot, sob.

Just the one Mr Greedy? I have enjoyed the pleasures of 2 sticks of celery :x

Might grab some chocolate at lunch now

I'm eating Smarties and wouldn't want to swap

Can't beat chocolate twists .... hmmmm, had two of them this morning

Original Poster

Xpenny;5068951

Can't beat chocolate twists .... hmmmm, had two of them this morning

I shouldnt be eating pan au chocolate really, im too fat and should really be dieting but theres just tooooooo many nice things to eat so I think ill stay fat lol

ceira*freya;5068996

I shouldnt be eating pan au chocolate really, im too fat and should … I shouldnt be eating pan au chocolate really, im too fat and should really be dieting but theres just tooooooo many nice things to eat so I think ill stay fat lol

Run a few miles every evening and you can have them for breakfast everyday :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Xpenny;5069129

Run a few miles every evening and you can have them for breakfast … Run a few miles every evening and you can have them for breakfast everyday :thumbsup:

cant run im too fat lol

ceira*freya;5076045

cant run im too fat lol

I'm sure you're not so get out and run :-D

Original Poster

Xpenny;5076181

I'm sure you're not so get out and run :-D

Tried running once and got to the top of my street and was knackered lmao :-D ta for advice tho x give u rep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…56
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1429
      3. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1011
      4. Best £500 student laptop choice?22

See more discussions