Groups
    EXPIRED

Panasonic 37PX80...worth buying, and best price?

I've been looking for a new plasma for hooking up to my sky+ box and PS3 and think I've decided upon this.

Can anybody who has this tv tell me what its like to live with, and where is the cheapest place to get it? Comet at £549.99 is the best price i've seen!

5 Comments

get the 42 inch version in house of fraser for that price with 5yr guarantee dude.:thumbsup:
    The panasonic 42 plasma is highly rated.

Original Poster

esq3585;4169327

get the 42 inch version in house of fraser for that price with 5yr … get the 42 inch version in house of fraser for that price with 5yr guarantee dude.:thumbsup:The panasonic 42 plasma is highly rated.

the 42" version is actually 599.99 in house of fraser but a fantastic price none the less...thanks, rep given

Instore for 549.99 :thumbsup:
    Give them a call.
    No rep here, did you click the silver scales?

Original Poster

esq3585;4170571

Instore for 549.99 :thumbsup:Give them a call.No rep here, did you click … Instore for 549.99 :thumbsup:Give them a call.No rep here, did you click the silver scales?

even better, thanks.

sorry, thought i did but obviously not, done now :thumbsup:

if bought instore, will they deliver?

toolongawake;4182091

even better, thanks.sorry, thought i did but obviously not, done now … even better, thanks.sorry, thought i did but obviously not, done now :thumbsup:if bought instore, will they deliver?

Dunno was gonna pick one up from the buchanan galleries glasgow shop.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767188
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014474
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions