Groups

Panasonic 42" 1080p z series

If anyone sees this in the central belt of scotland for cheaper than £779 in a bricks and mnortar shop with price on display, please let me know as I have 30 days to pricematch. bought it sat so 3 weeks to get it cheaper.

PLEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!

Mucho rep for those who succeed or even participate!

10 Comments

Maybe a model number would help?

Original Poster

deek72;2802119

Maybe a model number would help?

sorry

TH42PZ80B plasma

Where did you buy it? I presume cos you asked for a brick/mortar shop they won't pricematch online retailers?

After post above updated I guess it doesn't matter. Dixons are a real shop (unless that price is online only? Call your local Dixons and ask.

hope that helps
    m8

Original Poster

unleashing1;2802159

hope that helps m8

Thanks for the heads up but even dixons is online only now. It needs to be in a shop with the price displayed within 30 miles or so but I think you could argue that so long as its in scotland.

Online is a no go. only went there in the first place because I got vouchers. Just tryin to bring the price down as much as pos. they'll reduce so long as better price found within 30 days of purchase.

thanks though

Original Poster

deek72;2802153

Where did you buy it? I presume cos you asked for a brick/mortar shop … Where did you buy it? I presume cos you asked for a brick/mortar shop they won't pricematch online retailers?After post above updated I guess it doesn't matter. Dixons are a real shop (unless that price is online only? Call your local Dixons and ask.

Dixons went online only april 2006 apparently.

ludichris;2802217

Dixons went online only april 2006 apparently.

Thanks. Didn't know that.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

deek72;2802395

Thanks. Didn't know that.:thumbsup:

just found out myself too

Just bought this today, the box says 1000,000:1 contrast its 100hz when playing the ps3 it is in 1080p also says on box (tho not on samsung website) it is obscene
    comet.co.uk/sho…27/
    The quality is amazing i cant say enuf it is mind blowing especially at only £499
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions