Groups
    EXPIRED

Panasonic Dvd With Hard Drive

Model No DMREX75EBS it has 160gb HD.

:thumbsup: Best price I can find is £270 delivered.

Can anyone beat that :?........please :-D :-D :-D

4 Comments

tbh looks like a good price, I'll have another look later, but I'm not too sure if it will be any cheaper;-)

Original Poster

Many thanks. I do make some effort before requesting deals but I am not that good at exploring all avenues. It never ceases to amaze me what you guys come up with :w00t: :w00t:

iglimpse

[SIZE=2]Model No DMREX75EBS it has 160gb HD. [/SIZE][SIZE=2]:thumbsup: … [SIZE=2]Model No DMREX75EBS it has 160gb HD. [/SIZE][SIZE=2]:thumbsup: Best price I can find is £270 delivered.[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Can anyone beat that :?........please :-D :-D :-D [/SIZE]

Most of what I've come up with is around the same so that leaves 2 options...
    (Well 3 if you leave the request on-site, because SOMEONE WILL come up with a better price)

Option 1 - have a look throught the voucher codes section & between these & cashback options like Quidco or Mutualpoints figure out how much you can get discounted this way (there were a number of retailers selling at about the same price, so you may strike it lucky with one or the other 5-10% isn't to be sniffed at when you're looking at a £270 spend!!!).

Option 2 - have the guts to take these prices into your/their nearest independant or chain (electrical) retailer & just ask how much they could beat these prices by or more commonly, what they could 'throw in' for free to make their offer/price better?!?!
    With so many people looking to buy budget models they might try quite hard to keep your friend's business with them.....

nope, not come across any at a better price (fleabay has it, but it's graded stock and your not saving a great deal):thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions