Groups

Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ 28 Black Any deals?

Hi
    I am after this camera
    anyone knows better price for this?
    Thanks a lot

9 Comments

what have you seen it going for - would recommend ebay that's were I got mine from, got an extra battery and filter thrown in for delivered price of 206.97p this was just over two weeks agp, the cheapestI I have seen in the shops at the moment is 244.00p

Original Poster

I don't want to buy from ebay
    but i found buydigitalcameras.co.uk having the cheapest for £226

Hi
    spoke to a friend of mine who purchased the same camera a few back from sun digital
    try the following link sundigital.co.uk/pro…ack

good luck

Original Poster

Hi
    Thanks for that
    Sure will order this weekend

Got one yesterday from 'buyacamera.co.uk' in black the silver one came out a little cheaper at £214.99 plus postage

buyacamera.co.uk/xse…t=f

then got a SD card from play.

Review on uTube youtube.com/wat…cNA
    although I was a bit worried about the sound quality in HD recording mode..

I have the FZ 18 for sale, mint condition with 2 year warranty if interested.

]HERE

Max Cady;4681373

Got one yesterday from 'buyacamera.co.uk' in black the silver one came … Got one yesterday from 'buyacamera.co.uk' in black the silver one came out a little cheaper at £214.99 plus postagehttp://www.buyacamera.co.uk/xsearch.asp?RecId=PANCA335&pt=fthen got a SD card from play.Review on uTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iJo0yAYcNAalthough I was a bit worried about the sound quality in HD recording mode..

It's a great camera - sound is OK but you can't have it all on a £200 model! Great reviews of it pretty much everywhere :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks Guys

Hi rangermastiffs
    I send PM to you
    Let me know

ramkmr;4683231

Thanks GuysHi rangermastiffsI send PM to you Let me know

Hi ramkmr,
    I have replied but it would be better if you ask in my sale thread as to keep within the forum rules :thumbsup:

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ReCore: Definitive Edition releasing August 29th (probably)68
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917263
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846195
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31150

See more discussions