Expired

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 deal wanted. Cheap in-store price?

8 replies
Found 27th Dec 2007
I have checked a few websites for this camera and their price is usually around £170, I was wondering if it can be picked up at this price in-store somewhere?
Not many of the online stores seemed to have it in stock, Amazon have it but only from private traders, where im not too happy to pay for postage that would normally be free if bought direct from amazon. Its not like your paying for it to be delivered more quickly. Does amazon normally have these in stock? It doesnt say if they are due in or anything like that. I also tried ukdigitalcameras.co.uk but they will not send items out now until at least 3/4 January.

8 Comments

wrong forum:roll:

Original Poster

well i thought i had placed it in deal requests? this new format stumps me sometimes.

Original Poster

I have just looked, it is in the deal requests forum! So can you please explain why this is the wrong forum?

sdavi3680;1387623

I have just looked, it is in the deal requests forum! So can you please … I have just looked, it is in the deal requests forum! So can you please explain why this is the wrong forum?

You got the right forum, don't worry

Tough one to find at a "cheap" price, most retailers as you say being around the same.
Dixons have it for £184 and they will also do a price match so it might be worth phoning their local store and see if they will match a web price.
The link to the online Dixons price match is here:
dixons.co.uk/dix…ch/

The cheapest online price I can find is £169.99 + £7.99 making it £177.98 from here:
camerabox.co.uk/pro…dQQ

Next is £174.99 + £4.99 delivery making it £179.88.
ukdigitalcameras.co.uk/pro…AOA

You might also get a price match from Jessops. Worth a try.

Hope that helps

I tried jessops and they told me that they don't price match against the internet

Original Poster

yeah, I dont think any shops will match an internet price, they say it is unfair. I cant for the life of me think why people still buy from shops, this camera is at least £50 cheaper on the net.

£159.99 + £5 shipping here egears.co.uk/pd_…cfm
Never heard of the merchant?

Original Poster

yeah looked at that site but was warned away from it by a few posters here and by net reviews. In the end I just got dixons.co.uk to price match the website you mentioned. I got it for £167 for the black model delivered.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?47
    2. Driving anxiety.1923
    3. Best place to load vouchers for Black Friday for 4k tv33
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed430

See more discussions