Groups

panasonic lumix fs10

has anyone got/had one of these? is it any good please? rep left for helpers x

4 Comments

Banned

its a good camera

well worth reading the below review, very good site for camera reviews

trustedreviews.com/dig…/p1

Original Poster

jubbyme;8127165

its a good camerawell worth reading the below review, very good site for … its a good camerawell worth reading the below review, very good site for camera reviewshttp://www.trustedreviews.com/digital-cameras/review/2010/02/12/Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-FS10/p1

thank you! I did try googling for some reviews. that site looks very helpfull, many thanks repd xx:thumbsup:

A good camera for the money, however I would try to find a Panasonic with a Leica lens, the lens is the most important part of any camera.

This camera does not have a Leica lens.

Original Poster

Inactive;8127516

A good camera for the money, however I would try to find a Panasonic with … A good camera for the money, however I would try to find a Panasonic with a Leica lens, the lens is the most important part of any camera.This camera does not have a Leica lens.

thanks for that, I will look into it ta. at the moment I have a 6mp sony cybershot but looking to get a much better camera because I have some nice holidays coming up and I've had my old camera quite a while now.
    I'll now have a look for a camera with a leica lens thanks x repd x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions