Expired

Panasonic Lumix TZ7 required

Found 6th Jan 2010
Does anyone know of any good deals on a Panasonic Lumix TZ7 please?

TIA

10 Comments

let me know if you find one too please, best shop price I found was from Jacobs at £249. Weary of getting the lower priced net ones as people say there imports?

Original Poster

chedixon;7443596

let me know if you find one too please, best shop price I found was from … let me know if you find one too please, best shop price I found was from Jacobs at £249. Weary of getting the lower priced net ones as people say there imports?

OK, will do. Lowest I have seen online is from SimplyElectronics for £212.95 but I have no idea about that company: electronics.simplyelectronics.net/sea…gbp

I need to get a TZ7 to replace one I damaged at Christmas - an expensive accident that was
:cry:

shaggydabbydo;7443788

OK, will do. Lowest I have seen online is from SimplyElectronics for … OK, will do. Lowest I have seen online is from SimplyElectronics for £212.95 but I have no idea about that company: http://electronics.simplyelectronics.net/search?w=tz7&asug=¤cy=gbpI need to get a TZ7 to replace one I damaged at Christmas - an expensive accident that was :cry:

Why not try Fuji F72EXR? I am not saying it is better than TZ7 but a damned good camera for about £140 (with cashback). Plus about £11 odd quidco.

TZ7 is approx £ 250 mark from most retailers. Could recommend the TZ6 thou at ]£ 149.99?

Robiesanta;7444802

Why not try Fuji F72EXR? I am not saying it is better than TZ7 but a … Why not try Fuji F72EXR? I am not saying it is better than TZ7 but a damned good camera for about £140 (with cashback). Plus about £11 odd quidco.

First time I've seen that fuji, looks a nice camera, great price too. Really want the TZ7 though, had a play with one, was really impressed with the zoom and wide angle shots, the HD video is really good too.

Amazon have the red one at £250.50 I think and the black one at around £240.something I am after the same camera... The cheapest I have found it was at £214.99 in black but the online retailer is one to avoid apprantly due to card cloning and grey imports... If you find one cheaper let me know too The comet deal seemed the best but thats expired now

Original Poster

Not having much luck finding a good deal :-(

Amazon

Black - £241
Sliver - £250

I'm after one of these as well. I like the idea of 720 HD movies, the wide angle and long zoom. Also the reviews all state that the focus across a wide range of images is uniformly sharp unlike a lot of similar priced compacts. Enough waffle methinks.

Seen some reasonably priced on fleabay but the're generally the US imports (ZS3 as they label it). Cheapest new UK version I've seen so far is £215 delivered, at bitesizedeals.co.uk/TZ-…tml
Never used the site, looks legit but don't all the scammers?
I'll be watching this post with interest

I want one of these camera too...been waiting for it to hit the £200 mark but now I dont know if that is gonna happen or when. I need it by mid feb before i go away!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771821
    2. Just a heads up about fake noodles being sold44
    3. I wonder how many employees voted for brexit?1228
    4. Brexit: Euro zone economy set for best year in a decade as UK registers wor…1628

See more discussions