Panasonic servers down?

Found 7th Mar 2016
My Panasonic tv has suddenly developed problems loading internet apps- netflix, iplayer etc.
Tv says it has an Internet connection (wired) but try and load the above apps, get a message saying Internet connection read. This goes on to load a test, which is fine, and we start all over again.
Picked up on the same problem reported last year online, just wondering if anyone else has the same problem, or knows what is going on.
Don't want to reset, until I know this will fix this problem- ( it didn't last year)
Community Updates
AskPanasonicServer
17 Comments
I have the same problem. And so does my parents. Deffo a server issue at panasonic from what i have read on google after frantically resetting the tv and contacting sky
Just noticed mine is doing exactly the same with wired and wireless settings. I think it must be a server issue as it has done this a few months ago and a few hours later all was well.
Just noticed mine is doing exactly the same with wired and wireless settings. I think it must be a server issue as it has done this a few months ago and a few hours later all was well.
Same problem here on a Panasonic TX-50CX680B. Livid about this as if the Panasonic servers go down, non of the apps will work.I've read some threads on c-net and this has happened before!
It started for me at half 7 so im hoping its fixed by morning
Well hopefully other Panasonic users will see this, and just wait til its sorted, rather than doing a needless factory reset.

mines gone too
Same problem here, must be a server issue
Just tried Netflix, BBC iPlayer and YouTube on our Panasonic TV and they are all working ok
Same problem here. Never happened before, so thought it was a fault with the TV. The warranty company told me that they had numerous calls with the same issue. They have said the same - server problems. Will try ringing Panasonic later today if still not working.

Edited by: "caraid_alba" 7th Mar 2016
Same problem here also, rang pcworld / currys help line and was told it WAS a Panasonic server problem, and all after I did the master rest, still it makes you think about just what apps you really need to reinstall, I shall wait till the morning and try again.
Mine doing same. Wish I had found this forum earlier. Spent last two hours trying everything. My TVs is new 4K 50 inch Vierra. Google app works. Can access bbci player via catch up app but not directly.netflix and YouTube will not work. Restoring to factory settings brings up network error please try later. Hope this does not happen often if it is indeed a temporary error on panasonics side. Has anyone else been through this a number of times? Cheers guys
mines gone down too.
Jim54

Mine doing same. Wish I had found this forum earlier. Spent last two … Mine doing same. Wish I had found this forum earlier. Spent last two hours trying everything. My TVs is new 4K 50 inch Vierra. Google app works. Can access bbci player via catch up app but not directly.netflix and YouTube will not work. Restoring to factory settings brings up network error please try later. Hope this does not happen often if it is indeed a temporary error on panasonics side. Has anyone else been through this a number of times? Cheers guys

From googling, it seems it happened in December 2015. I have just checked, and it is now back on again. Will not make the same mistake to reset next time.
Panasonic seems to be down again.
Mine is down and this happened in December as well. Time Panasonic sorted this issue ou
Why are they routing everything through there servers, its all a bit suspicious. Always had some faith in Panasonic, but this si an on going problem which they don't seem to be able to sort out. What's the point in paying for Netflix, Amazon, etc when you cant access them.The TV picture etc. is first class, but Smart side is just so unreliable. No word from Panasonic on what's going on, very poor customer service. Time to think about changing the TV for something a bit more reliable on the smart side.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants