Groups
    EXPIRED

Panasonic TH-42PX80B looking for best price

I know this tv has been discussed several times before on this forum and this tv has always had rave reviews. Problem is i didn't buy it in the sales as i should have done and the cheapest i can now find it is is just under £600, £100 more than it was a month or so ago. Anybody aware of anywhere i might get it for about £500.

6 Comments

Did a quick search and found it for £535 here

electrical-deals.co.uk/eil…KcQ

2 downsides though -

1. All products are factory graded by manufacturer qualified engineers.
    2. Delivery is £65! Unless you can get to Oldham then you can pick it up

S'worth every penny.

Original Poster

cosmicdav3;4390408

Did a quick search and found it for £535 here … Did a quick search and found it for £535 here http://www.electrical-deals.co.uk/eil/314701/mil/pid/8368203?gclid=CM2m6sHL35gCFQaA3godRxOKcQ2 downsides though - 1. All products are factory graded by manufacturer qualified engineers.2. Delivery is £65! Unless you can get to Oldham then you can pick it up

Yeah, i clocked this site but £65 to deliver is a bit steep. What do you mean by number 1?

davief1;4390815

Yeah, i clocked this site but £65 to deliver is a bit steep. What do you … Yeah, i clocked this site but £65 to deliver is a bit steep. What do you mean by number 1?

Graded = any of (and not an exhaustive list here) customer return due to any reason at all - think perhaps cosmetic fault, missing remote - 1st not so good, 2nd no problem as it would be repackaged with everything; service stock - set returned for servicing under warranty and, for example, a new set has been supplied to the original customer and the repaired set then get repackaged.
    For a saving of just a few pounds it's just not worth it.

Original Poster

Spotted this tv with an LG stand package for £624 with AJ electronics, anybody any experience with this outfit and can recommend then?

Thanks

I know they've been around for a while. Almost bought my Pioneer from them but went with Laskys as they could do the stand I wanted as well. Seemed reasonably friendly when I spoke with them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions