Groups
    EXPIRED

Panasonic TH42PX60 Cheapest Price

Looking for a TV for a friend...

Anyone know a cheaper price for the Panasonic 42" Plasma [TH42PX60] with Pedestal Stand?

Cheapest I can find is from ]Dixons @ £1,315.00 with £50 voucher and 3.5% Quidco (£44.27 Cashback) making it a final price of £1220.73

http://www.dixons.co.uk/images/308211_01_huge.jpg

3 Comments

Original Poster

Also if it works out cheapest (unlikely) buying the TV with another stand/without one etc and then buy a stand seperate then post the deal as it may be worthwhile!

Thanks for the help...

Hi PP,

I've been following these prices for a while, and that's the best one I think.
    You can get a little bit more off by using the YAW297 Dixons code which will give you 5% off (£65.75), so over a grand and you get more than 50 quid off. £1249.25 before Quidco. (£1205.53 after cashback).

You could get 5% from egg instead of the Quidco, but that won't make much difference.

Digital Direct do it for a very similar price and play.com do it for £1299.99 and free delivery with 2% Quidco cashback. (£1273.99)

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Original Poster

cutthroat_jake

Hi PP,I've been following these prices for a while, and that's the best … Hi PP,I've been following these prices for a while, and that's the best one I think.You can get a little bit more off by using the YAW297 Dixons code which will give you 5% off (£65.75), so over a grand and you get more than 50 quid off. £1249.25 before Quidco. (£1205.53 after cashback).

Sweet thanks! +Rep

I bought this tele a few months back from Currys, but the price has gone up and the vouchers/quidco have gone down also which sucks.

I don't posses an Egg card but will use that other Dixons voucher!

Cheers
    TPP
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions