Groups
    EXPIRED

Panasonic TH42PX60CAB cheapest deal please.

My partner and I want to purchase a plasma tv and the Panasonic TH42PX60CAB has caught our eye so far the cheapest we have seen it is on RGB Direct but I was wondering if you guys knew of anywhere cheaper?

Thank you for your help in advance

11 Comments

Hi dubious virtue. I have moved this to a thread of it's own, rather than tagged on to someone else's. Welcome here by the way.

hi is dat the 42inch viera with da stand???

Original Poster

Yes the one and the same :smile:

ohh great then i can help you i submitted a hot deal about that tv go to search and type in panasonic viera look for the one under my name its a awseome deal for £1400 with stand. and cheap additional warranty.

£1398 delivered from: ]http//ww…230

or

£1475 delivered from: ]http//ww…e=3

hope this saves you a bit.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: use froogle.google.co.uk to compare prices, search by model number, then select ascending by price and you will find the cheapest.

Have a look at this link it will give you some good pointers. Don't forget that John Lweis will price match street price (Empire Direct) with a 5 year peace of mind!!
    plasma-tv-deals.co.uk/pan…:-D

tipple

Have a look at this link it will give you some good pointers. Don't … Have a look at this link it will give you some good pointers. Don't forget that John Lweis will price match street price (Empire Direct) with a 5 year peace of mind!!]http://www.plasma-tv-deals.co.uk/panasonic_th42px60_plasma_tv.htm:-D

Tipple, I am not sure about John Lewis doing a price match. Tried it with a Dyson Vacuum cleaner. They said that they do not do price matches any more.
    Cheers.

saabu

Tipple, I am not sure about John Lewis doing a price match. Tried it with … Tipple, I am not sure about John Lewis doing a price match. Tried it with a Dyson Vacuum cleaner. They said that they do not do price matches any more.Cheers.

Saabu,

When did you last try? I got them to price match my plasma with Empire Direct on 20 Jul 06. It has to be a retail shop, not internet and some JL only do local area from what I've read on other forums. But they are still price matching.

Original Poster

Thank you all so much for your help. But it looks like we may have to put this on hold unfortunately the budget cant stretch to it at the mo. Better get saving I guess

tipple

Saabu,When did you last try? I got them to price match my plasma with … Saabu,When did you last try? I got them to price match my plasma with Empire Direct on 20 Jul 06. It has to be a retail shop, not internet and some JL only do local area from what I've read on other forums. But they are still price matching.

Tried with their internet shop - no luck. This was 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately there are no John Lewis outlets near where I live.
    Regards,
    Saabu.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SCS add ons... are they worth it??59
      2. Feels weird!22
      3. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK23
      4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V22

See more discussions