Groups
    EXPIRED

Panasonic TH50px600cab

Hey guys,

i'm in luv with this plasma, got everything...sd card slot, 1080 full hd, hdmi inputs, stand, top spec & would look fantastic in my lounge :roll:

However this model is now discontinued, as panasonic has released newer version. But I cannot find a deal anywhere for this TV, the cheapest i think is for about £1700...too much

can anyone help

2 Comments

bargain-pikey

Hey guys,i'm in luv with this plasma, got everything...sd card slot, 1080 … Hey guys,i'm in luv with this plasma, got everything...sd card slot, 1080 full hd, hdmi inputs, stand, top spec & would look fantastic in my lounge :roll: However this model is now discontinued, as panasonic has released newer version. But I cannot find a deal anywhere for this TV, the cheapest i think is for about £1700...too muchcan anyone help

yep i want one also but am hanging on very patiently for the price to drop on the remaining few still avalible or the hope of the new 700 seris being affordable ! and £1700 is best i have found as well think i will probly sucumb to getting the 42" 70 version just relesed as im getting close to squinting at this 15" portable now !!!:giggle:

Original Poster

I hear you, i'm also getting peed with my 21" CRT philips...really wanna plasma, and like u i was thinking of buying 70 series; play.com/Ele…nre

but doesn't have the same stuff which makes the 600 so appealing:-(

i have been advised that the 700 series should be released in april.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv814
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      3. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      4. Music download22

See more discussions