Groups
    EXPIRED

Panasonic TX-32LXD700 Cheapest price

Looking to buy a Panasonic TX-32LXD700, cheapest I can get it delivered is £721 anybody find it cheaper for me?
    Cheers.

8 Comments

Nope, can't beat that.:thumbsup:
    I take it you've picked up the Dixons price?

wrong section

Moved to Deal requests..

That's a great TV!

I got mine a few months back from John Lewis.
    I got them to Pricematch empire direct at the time for £749 and then bought vouchers on the MBNA credit card discount scheme which gave a 10% discount (this scheme is now no longer doing JL vouchers). Allowing for costs I got it for £680 with 5 yr JL guarantee.

If you can stretch yourself to £800 have a look at the new 37z3030. Its a fantastic tv and although its a 37" because the case is so small it is hardly any bigger than a 32"

]http//ww…867

Original Poster

Ok cheers peeps!

FREE Panasonic 5 year warranty with this company,BUT! you have to purchase instore only!
    I'ts a promotion Panasonic are doing to promote face to face sales.
    But great guys there very helpfull and know what there talking about unlike some at JL staff!!
    Almost forgot if you pay by debit card they may even give a £10/15 discount??

mrmdvd.com/cat…688

Hope this helps?

Original Poster

d20ace

FREE Panasonic 5 year warranty with this company,BUT! you have to … FREE Panasonic 5 year warranty with this company,BUT! you have to purchase instore only!I'ts a promotion Panasonic are doing to promote face to face sales.But great guys there very helpfull and know what there talking about unlike some at JL staff!!Almost forgot if you pay by debit card they may even give a £10/15 discount??http://www.mrmdvd.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=71_101&products_id=688Hope this helps?

Thanks m8 showing out of stock though, thank you anyway!:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app57
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?811
      3. O2 rewards signed up after top up, still ok?11
      4. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911

See more discussions