Groups

PANASONIC TX-L42S10B

Has anyone got this tv at home? If so, whats it like?

Looking to get this to replace my 32" LG plasma as i would like a bigger screen, good move or not?

5 Comments

I've recently bought the Panasonic G10 46".

I'm very impressed with it, the S10 is the related cousin to the G10
    Whilst the S10 doesn't have the same panel - it is still very highly regarded.

You can get the 46G10 for around £749 though.
    However, that's still quite a big price difference.

My brother bought that earlier in the week....found it cheaper from laptops direct when you include insurance though, was £599 with 5 years panasonic insurance

Original Poster

piratematt;7025875

I've recently bought the Panasonic G10 46".I'm very impressed with it, … I've recently bought the Panasonic G10 46".I'm very impressed with it, the S10 is the related cousin to the G10Whilst the S10 doesn't have the same panel - it is still very highly regarded.You can get the 46G10 for around £749 though.However, that's still quite a big price difference.

Thanks have repped

lil_tiger;7026082

My brother bought that earlier in the week....found it cheaper from … My brother bought that earlier in the week....found it cheaper from laptops direct when you include insurance though, was £599 with 5 years panasonic insurance

Is it 5 years on all Panasonic TVs? Thanks for the cheaper price but got code for Comets

Starr;7027636

Is it 5 years on all Panasonic TVs? Thanks for the cheaper price but got … Is it 5 years on all Panasonic TVs? Thanks for the cheaper price but got code for Comets

its 5 years on all panasonics collected, not sure about delivery, comets 5 year cover was over £200 so was quite a saving!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?22
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?44
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217

See more discussions