Groups

Panasonic TX-P42G15 info?

okay about to get get this tv from amazon for £770, good deal? also why is the g10 more expensive? i use my ps3 as a media server to stream mkv files via ethernet with ps3mediasever, i understand the g15 as a ethernet, can i use this to stream files from my pc? like i do with the ps3? thanks for the help.

4 Comments

Seems like a bad deal to me. I'd be interested to know why you think this tv is worth £300 more than some other 42" sets that have been posted on here.

i know someone selling the g10 m&s panny deal for £669- let me know if interested and i can pass your details to them.. i was v.interested in it before i got it from m&s direct through cash back etc- now out of stock..

well the g15 is usually more than the g10 as it has a few more feature hence a slightly better set but if you've seen it cheaper then the set must be on offer

samwants2save;7638414

i know someone selling the g10 m&s panny deal for £669- let me know if … i know someone selling the g10 m&s panny deal for £669- let me know if interested and i can pass your details to them.. i was v.interested in it before i got it from m&s direct through cash back etc- now out of stock..

]here- post 31
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions