PANASONIC TX32LMD70 32" HD or LG 32LT75 32" HD

Found 12th Jan 2008
Now i dont know what TV to get.

They both have very simular spec and both are of a simular price.

The LG has a built in freeview recorder, which is nice but overally important to me.

The Panasonic is slightly cheaper, but the value is so small it does not bother me.

The full specs:
LG: dixons.co.uk/mar…jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1655392008.1200180639@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccjaddmmljhmejcflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=Product&sku=938070#productInformationSection

Panasonic:
dixons.co.uk/mar…jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1655392008.1200180639@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccjaddmmljhmejcflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=Product&fm=undefined&sm=undefined&tm=undefined&sku=023222&category_oid=-28723

So which TV is better?

Now these are the best 2 TV's i can find for £530. If anyone knows of any better deals or better TV's for this price, please feel free to tell me.

Cheers.

12 Comments

the samsung range aint to bad i have a 50 " my bros have the 42" and 32" and my mums orderd the 32" as well £407 with delivery

Panasonic TVs are reputed to have the best picture quality of any brand.

Original Poster

Can anyone else help please?

Cheers.

The LMD70 has some good reviews - I'll see if I can find them.......

Edit
There's one here
hdtvorg.co.uk/rev…htm

Original Poster

Cheers.

Does anyone else have any advice?

Got the Panasonic and very happy with it. We had an LG crt telly before this and we had no probs with it. Asking around the sales staff though, is what swung us to the Panasonic this time.

Original Poster

Cheers.

Im leaning towards the Panasonic, but can anyone confirm this is the better TV?/Better deal.

Original Poster

Hi, could anyone add any extra information as i would like to buy the TV this weekend.

from what i have seen in shops i think that panasonics have the edge over LG and Samsung but that was from 1st impressions and didnt look any further than the heavier price tag!

Original Poster

Cheers for the info mate.

Anyone else have an opinion?

I would go for the Panny. Yes I have one. Overall, after doing a lot of research before buying, I think they are the better quality. Also look for the 5 yr guarantee if you can. Panasonic offer this on all tellys BUT (!!!) not all the retailers give you that benefit!

Hope that helps

Original Poster

What i think i am going to do is get John Lewis to pricematch it so i get a free 5 year guarentee.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18406821
    2. Is Black Friday a big con!1722
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771918
    4. BT Price Increase from the 7th January 2018 for some2748

See more discussions