Found 13th Dec 2010
Ok never bought this stuff before but I have to get some for a present.

I can't get into town this week where I know there is a store, I have got too much on at home.

Where can I order it online which is legit and does quick delivery?

Thanks muchly! Must be Pandora and I don't know where is any good to buy.

1. Misc
  2. Pandora
6 Comments

I use mememe accessories. Super fast delivery. Or I could get from store tomorrow for you, and post it?
Edited by: "Lulu'sMammy" 13th Dec 2010

Lulu'sMammy

I use mememe accessories. Super fast delivery. Or I could get from store … I use mememe accessories. Super fast delivery. Or I could get from store tomorrow for you, and post it?

Theyre queueing outside the door of the Pandora shop in nottingham haha. security only letting a few in at a time. glad i did my shopping already :P

Also at meadowhall wed and friday this week and can also get for you if needed..

t0mm

Theyre queueing outside the door of the Pandora shop in nottingham haha. … Theyre queueing outside the door of the Pandora shop in nottingham haha. security only letting a few in at a time. glad i did my shopping already :P

Yes, it's a couple at a time in our branch too. Horrendously busy.

tinkerbell28

Thanks so much peeps. Going to have a look see what I need to get, as see … Thanks so much peeps. Going to have a look see what I need to get, as see if I can order it online or not.I gather it's popular stuff then?

Pretty damn popular. probably will be the most bought present for female teenagers and up.

boothy

Also at meadowhall wed and friday this week and can also get for you if … Also at meadowhall wed and friday this week and can also get for you if needed..

You're brave! Was there the other day and it was manic, I'm waiting now until it's open while midnight next week.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53491
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions