Found 2nd Mar 2009
I know you're not allowed to sell them on here, but are we allowed to discuss them? ie how they work?

16 Comments

but are we allowed to discuss them?

Yes.

Have you tried an advanced search? There are loads of threads about them.

Its not so much the Pandora Battery, its info on how to make a magic memory stick to install custom firmware onto a Psp that has official firmware 5.03 on it.

Original Poster

ClaireG;4527814

Its not so much the Pandora Battery, its info on how to make a magic … Its not so much the Pandora Battery, its info on how to make a magic memory stick to install custom firmware onto a Psp that has official firmware 5.03 on it.

Have you tired searching here for it? I need a guide from start to finish for it.

Yes, can't seem to find anything for it. Ed.

Original Poster

Google? Dont know if its worth me investing in a pandora battery if its not that simple

Yeah your not the brightest banana in the bunch.

Thank God I got a Phat PSP and I didn't upgrade from 1.50 back in the day!

Thats whats annoying cos I had 1.50 and updated it before I found out about this whole custom firmware malarky. I was raging!

ClaireG;4528126

Thats whats annoying cos I had 1.50 and updated it before I found out … Thats whats annoying cos I had 1.50 and updated it before I found out about this whole custom firmware malarky. I was raging!

Unlucky lol, but with 2.00 it was easy to downgrade, same with 2.50 I think, it only got hard after 3.00 + PSP slims had the most trouble.

Yeah I've noticed that too. Mine is a Phat one, seems a bit tricky doing the whole memory stick thing, I've done it a few times now but it never seems to work when I put the Pandora in. So I must be doing something wrong.

Original Poster

ClaireG;4528212

Yeah I've noticed that too. Mine is a Phat one, seems a bit tricky doing … Yeah I've noticed that too. Mine is a Phat one, seems a bit tricky doing the whole memory stick thing, I've done it a few times now but it never seems to work when I put the Pandora in. So I must be doing something wrong.

Must be something simple maybe

I think its something to do with the partitions, not sure though.

ClaireG;4528365

I think its something to do with the partitions, not sure though.

It may be an idea to tell people what method of making the memory stick you are following?
What Pandora battery you are using?
etc
etc.

I'm using a Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo, MagicGate 4gb and the Pandora Battery is a TOOL 3.6v 1800mAh.
I've tried Universal Unbricker and Pandora Deluxe.

ClaireG;4529281

I'm using a Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo, MagicGate 4gb and the Pandora … I'm using a Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo, MagicGate 4gb and the Pandora Battery is a TOOL 3.6v 1800mAh.I've tried Universal Unbricker and Pandora Deluxe.

Have you got a smaller capacity card you can use? I don't think it makes a difference, but I would try the easiest things first. I use either a 256mb, or a 512mb Pro Duo.

I use "rainmakers" program to install, but I can't remember where I got it from.

What version of custom-firmware are you trying to install?

Nah I only have the 4gb, any really. I'm new to this so I was just using what people in the guides said to use, or what was already installed within those programs.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person626
    2. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage22
    3. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?33
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch59

See more discussions