Groups

Pandora battery, Magic Memory Stick, Custom FirmWare for Sony PSP

I have put up this thread for people to ask and answer questions about the items in the title.

Only having a PSP for about 2 months, I don't know a great deal about it,, but there are a few members who can give advice here to those that need a question answering.

Please do not ask for sites that have illegal downloads, as we are not allowed to provide links to these. "Google is your friend".

8 Comments

Original Poster

Custom Firmware (CFW)
    Magic Memory Stick (MMS)
    Playstation Portable (PSP)

The Sony PSP is supplied with Sony's official firmware. CFW can be put on it with relative ease these days thanks to the Pandora battery and a MMS.

The Pandora battery forces the PSP into 'Service Mode', and the MMS has the necessary files to put CFW on it.
    CFW allows the use of various programs/applications to be used on the PSP e.g 'Homebrew'.
    It also allows the use of illegally downloaded games to be ran from the memory stick (Pro Duo) that the PSP uses.

Official Firmware can also play games that are downloaded to the memory Stick that are downloaded from Sony. There are free Demo games available if you want to try it.

Banned

whats magic memory stick ??

Original Poster

YOO;2169051

whats magic memory stick ??

It is a Memory card that has the necessary files on it to put custom firmware on a Sony PSP.

How do i download the psp games onto the memory stick, using torrent sites or should i pay for them?

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;2169226

How do i download the psp games onto the memory stick, using torrent … How do i download the psp games onto the memory stick, using torrent sites or should i pay for them?

You can use the Sony store to download free demo's, Full games, trailers etc.
    You should pay for them.

thesaint;2169307

You can use the Sony store to download free demo's, Full games, trailers … You can use the Sony store to download free demo's, Full games, trailers etc.You should pay for them.

How much do they cost roughly from the sony store?

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;2170948

How much do they cost roughly from the sony store?

store.playstation.com/gam….vm

[url]www.pspiso.com[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917258
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892123
      3. word association Game72744167
      4. Sad news about Barcelona25113

See more discussions