Expired

pandora bracelets

7 replies
Found 29th Dec 2009
hi
you know the pandora charm bracelets where you add your own charms to make your own jewelry, well does anybody know any websites or shops where they sell cheap alternatives?

pandora are too expensive but i really want to make a bracelet!!

thanks in advance

7 Comments

take a look at chamilia too. My girlfriend find them the nicer charms / bracelet. Buy them from acotis.co.uk. Use LOYALTY to 10% off too :-)

I bought some cheaper ones from rocks.tv but to be honest, when they are on a bracelet with the original Pandora ones it's easy to spot the cheap imitation ones

I came across this website whilst looking for Pandora...may be of interest to you? :thumbsup:
rosecottagejewellery.co.uk/

theres a jewlers called half price jewlers they do them for a couple of quid a charm

Be careful if you're looking for cheap alternatives and you find somewhere selling supposedly "original" pandora charms for a lot less than RRP, chances are they're fake...

Banned

go to a local market or decent size boot sale, charms tend to be about 50p to £1 there (or they are up here)

Or you could look at chinese sellers on ebay, you will get them for about 20p each on there (or could when I last looked)

haha......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions